• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Doapay Or Dotpay ?

Isn't Dotpay only for Polish people?

^^

I'd go with Paypal and daopay :p

• both if for u your money fast, and ots is for all people
  • dotpay if you want your money fast and ots for polish only
  • daopay if u don't care how fast u get your money, u have international ots and u wanna keep your money in one place

yee are there any other then daopay .. i have earn like 90 euro i only get 50 euro of it ..

Nah, Well dotpay takes 60 % and 18 % after payout, daopay takes only 50 % but it takes there loner to payout cash, howver dotpay is only for polish ppls

@up
18% is a polish tax ;), if you don't pay taxes from daopay's payouts then it's illegal (while registering you say that you have a company and will pay taxes on your own :))

@Specjalist
Bullshitt, while registering you got to choose betweeen private account and company account

then learn how to read or buy glasses and let your eyes rest instead of playing tibia 20h/a day

Back