• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dolera Dawnport Recruitment

poopsiedoodle

Gibe moni plos
Reaction score
Hey guys. Why haven't you gone to dolera to kill people on dawnport yet? You definitely should. It's pretty much a noob war OT. There's like 0 difference. Do it.

I don't have any yet, but I can get you some soon probably. I'm out hunting to get lvl 18 right now though, but it shouldn't take too long.

here's what I have right now tho:
ncmnSMY.png

EDIT:
and then there's this:
RmRwUVD.png

Last edited:
Can you explain exactly what you're talking about and how Dawnport works exactly?

Like a noob war OT?

Red

Can you explain exactly what you're talking about and how Dawnport works exactly?

Like a noob war OT?

Red
It is a new starter island, with a main "castle" / building in the center.
Depending on which gate you leave the gate you get a different vocation assigned. (All vocations share the same area though)
In real tibia you start with 55 mana now, so you can use the new spells on that island like "exura infir", "exori flam infir" (or so).
That combined with the server type "hardcore pvp" gets close to being a noob war island.

http://tibia.wikia.com/wiki/Dawnport

Like a noob war OT?

Red
It's a new beginner island that you can stay on until lvl 20 (you get tp'd to the temple at lvl 20 and have to leave) and you can pvp at lvl 8+. Screenshots are on the way.

cyftSnj.png
(my lmms from mana sitting)
alBk7Ll.png
(me fire waving people)
nju7sLK.png
(there are a good bit of traps here)
1h7WIWc.jpg
(just chillin)
JuatNCB.png
(just killin)
hVEpym2.jpg
(meh)
uiJhL02.png
(mehhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Last edited:
Ah, I see. Yeah I saw you guys pking but accidentally ended up in main. :p
Maybe I'll try again a bit later.

Red

I actually want to play Dolera with a team... You got any guys on mainland?

Back