• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Donate,

Team Pirate

Kinky Ninjas Clan
Reaction score
i can add donate item to shop, some one know whats wronge?
the admin panel board do not exist when i press on admin shop its just a black screen
where it should say edit / delit and so on.

Some one help plz.

Give rep.

Database > z_shop_offer

"
When you add new PACC offer you must set in offer table in database:
id - empty (auto_incement)
points - how many points cost this offer
count1 - number of PACC days this offer give
offer_type = "pacc"
offer_description - description of new pacc offer like: "Buy 5 days of PACC. With PACC you can visit new areas, fight stronger monsters and promote your character!"
offer_name - name of new pacc offer like: "5 Days of PACC"

When you add new ITEM offer you must set in offer table in database:
id - empty (auto_increment)
itemid1 - ID of created item on OTS
count1 - "count" of item on OTS, like SD with 15 shots has count "15", normal item (bag, crossbow, golden armor...) has count "1", count 3 will not create 3 golden armors, use 'container' to give more items
offer_type = "item"
offer_description - description of new item offer like: "Buy Golden Armor and become great knight! Fight stonger mosters and lose less HP!"
offer_name - name of new pacc offer like: "1x Golden Armor"

When you add new CONTAINER offer you must set in offer table in database:
id - empty (auto_increment)
itemid1 - ID of created items in container
count1 - "count"/"type" of items in container, like SD with 15 shots has count "15", normal item (bag, crossbow, golden armor...) has count "1", count 3 will not create 3 golden armors, use "count2" to give more items
itemid2 - ID of created container (like bag: 1987, ITEM MUST BE CONTAINER AND MUST BE WEARABLE!)
count2 - number of items in container, if you use "bag" (id 1987) as a container you can put 1-8 items, if backpack 1-20, dont set more than max. number of items in container!
offer_type = "container"
offer_description - description of container offer like: "Buy 8 Golden Armors in bag and become rich player! Fight stonger mosters and lose less HP or sell it for much cash!"
offer_name - name of new pacc offer like: "8x Golden Armor"

No u did just give me those u dident say where i post them or nothing just the code,

And when i try to open z_shop_offer

I get to a lot of nummerbs and shit like a mess

Back
Top Bottom