• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

SammyNSC

Old Skool or Bye -_-
Reaction score
Hi guise, I'm opening the oldera server so we can have some fun.​

IP: oldera.net
Port: 7171
Version: 7.72
Experience rate: fast
Lootrate: fast
Host: NL​
eg8csw2q5p.png

If you played any of these oldera servers before, you know they are stable, lagless and have 100% up time.
Im using the same files as Ryan used when he hosted this server. They are a combination of the CIP hacked files and files converted from a 8.6 server. Ordered the dedi today, so it should be here in the next few days.

<stage minlevel="1" maxlevel="40" multiplier="150"></stage>
<stage minlevel="41" maxlevel="75" multiplier="50"></stage>
<stage minlevel="76" maxlevel="100" multiplier="25"></stage>
<stage minlevel="100" maxlevel="120" multiplier="15"></stage>
<stage minlevel="121" maxlevel="140" multiplier="10"></stage>
<stage minlevel="141" maxlevel="999" multiplier="5"></stage>

eg8csw2q5p.png

Last edited:
When are you going to put it online? A week after you get the dedi?

When are you going to put it online? A week after you get the dedi?

nah day of, or the one after it

Thank you for your order with LeaseWeb. We have received your request and appreciate your business with us.
Your order number is *******, and full details of your order are attached.

We are pleased to confirm the receipt of your PayPal transaction. Once your service is set up and ready to use you will receive login details via email. Please see below for delivery times:

- Dedicated Servers: within 1-5 business days
- Domains: within 1 business day (24 hours)

Sammy you made it cant wait!
Btw SO fcking good blog!!!!!! :thumbup:
-Alipa

listen to this while you wait, sitting fuckedd up for 2 hours listening to this shit :3

[video=youtube;6bDUkxkcy7A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bDUkxkcy7A[/video]

Finally, I will play for sure!

Im sure this ots will suceed
everyone start oldera
60-80 players online everyday

Don't count with too many players when you can donate for exp.

You are always whining, just keep it to yourself.

I'd love to know if there was exp donations on a server. I found out so by another person who posted similar to what I just did in another thread. And I wouldn't want anyone waiting for a server just to find out there's exp donation and so they waited in vain. I'm doing those people a favor by spreading the information.

So no, I will not keep important information about the server to myself. Cheers =)

I'd love to know if there was exp donations on a server. I found out so by another person who posted similar to what I just did in another thread. And I wouldn't want anyone waiting for a server just to find out there's exp donation and so they waited in vain. I'm doing those people a favor by spreading the information.

So no, I will not keep important information about the server to myself. Cheers =)

Just make your own server and we'll come whine at you, bitch.

Just make your own server and we'll come whine at you, bitch.

So much anger. I haven't whined at this server. It seems great except for the donation. Disagreering, and spreading correct information about a server should be promoted, not judged by lowlifes like you. Now, stop ruining his thread with your tears regarding my opinion.

So much anger. I haven't whined at this server. It seems great except for the donation. Disagreering, and spreading correct information about a server should be promoted, not judged by lowlifes like you. Now, stop ruining his thread with your tears regarding my opinion.

Keep whining..

Don't count with too many players when you can donate for exp.
You really do always whine, and then when someone calls you out on something you write paragraphs to them with a bunch of "=)'s" everywhere.

Smug bastard.

It goes be highrate so i dont really care if there are donations.

PFFF

Ps:Most of donators are easy to drop in open space,so its really problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back