• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
1. If you "really" talk that you "OT's" loosing connection to DB <-- you won't fix it (You have to be Talaturen)
2. Continuing my first point peoples just wasted their money.
3. I heard about losted items in houses, its nothing specially when Sammy put his first ot on legs, he do not even know why "server" cleaned items houses.
4. Sammy, you should now that great hosting is not 100% of server :(
5. Place fresh news on your blog because i like to read it.

hmm? i had tenthplanet for several months lol
this is not my serv

Haha. I just got banned on Sai - because I wrote bad things about Sammy on the forums ^_^

Sai Tek (a knight) got banned for bot, never Sai. Since I haven't botted on sai and even often live stream - and have alot of material I was gonna make a movie of that proves the same swell

heh your crazy bro, i never take anything anyone says to heart. I banned you because you were using bot :p http://i49.tinypic.com/34oabmf.png

Like this guy, i dont even care if someone threatens me lol so i certainly dont care if someone spreads lies

17:50 Funky Smell: fucking retarded nigger
17:52 Funky Smell: seriously
17:52 Funky Smell: you're a disgusting fucking faggot
17:52 GM Sammy: LOL
17:52 GM Sammy: <3 :D:D
17:52 Funky Smell: sec
17:53 Funky Smell: I'll just DDoS your PC again
17:53 Funky Smell: <3 me then
17:53 GM Sammy: ;p
17:54 Funky Smell: stupid faggot paying €300 for faggot OT and u can't even secure ur own PC
17:54 GM Sammy: rage kid is raging LOL
17:54 Funky Smell: anything is better tho
17:54 Funky Smell: than being a stupid faggot
17:55 Funky Smell: talking shit to your own players
17:55 GM Sammy: y u so mad bro?
17:55 Funky Smell: on an insecure server and u can't even secure ur own PC
17:55 Funky Smell: and still talk shit
17:55 Funky Smell: what is more retarded? nothing
17:55 GM Sammy: big words from you buddy
17:55 GM Sammy: no actions tho ;/
17:55 Funky Smell: I forgot ur IP, didn't save it from yesterday
17:55 Funky Smell: don't think any of my software logged anything
17:59 Funky Smell: ROFL
18:02 GM Sammy: still mad?
18:02 GM Sammy: go outside bro
18:02 GM Sammy: breath that good shit
18:02 Funky Smell: still braindead?
18:02 GM Sammy: <3 ;)

No one gives a flying fuck about the crashes themselves. It's the items that we lose on our chars and from our houses. Add house and character saves every hour. Problem solved.

Just thought I'd remind about the biggest issue with the server right now. Might want to fix that.

Yeah? That is "Sai Tek", which got banned for it.

Banning Sai (3 days later), for the same reason sai tek got banned, stop making up stories, you did it because I didn't write "I love your movies sammy you're the best", which you broadcast on your server when a guy wrote that to you. LOL pathetic.

22:05 GM Sammy: if u lost ur donations tell nazor lol, i think hes online

Jesus you're a fucking idiot. You don't even keep in contact with the person running the server?

Nazor is ignoring everyone that lost premium roses, even when they can prove they can. That is, because he want you to donate again.

Yeah? That is "Sai Tek", which got banned for it.

Banning Sai (3 days later), for the same reason sai tek got banned, stop making up stories, you did it because I didn't write "I love your movies sammy you're the best", which you broadcast on your server when a guy wrote that to you. LOL pathetic.

bump

your so weird dude

anwser ur visitor msg too

- - - Updated - - -

Anyway Im done being gm on this ot, i tried it but its not worth it when im the only gm making an effort.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back