• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
to be honest you got caught on realistic using bots so idk why you say you are "legend"

also when oldera will be online? Set Date/time?

Funny, because I don't remember this happen. When was it? I heard someone used my name while I was gone, I came back to Tibia in like september, after 1 year retirement.

Funny, because I don't remember this happen. When was it? I heard someone used my name while I was gone, I came back to Tibia in like september, after 1 year retirement.

Yes sure someone was using your name. Ok okok ok okok okkkkk okkokk okok ok okok okkkkk okkokk okok ok okok okkkkk okkok

Yes sure someone was using your name. Ok okok ok okok okkkkk okkokk okok ok okok okkkkk okkokk okok ok okok okkkkk okkok

You don't even tell me when it happen. Ignored troll is ignored.

i think it should be like 7x exp, thats enough, and don't fucking have donations, i play 7.6 for the rpg and pvp, not to buy lvls -.-

who cares on orshabal ots about donation exp. Let it even be donation exp but only till lvl 100. who the fuck cares. It is for sure gonna be succes server for lets say atleast 1 week if it wont get ddosed etc. And as far as i know sammy is active in kicking botters from server, so probably aimbotters will be getting busted pretty fast.

I'm not too fussed about the donation exp but I think it would be best if it wasn't possible for the first couple of days.

well ill try to play as much as possible. hope some big teams will be formed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back