• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are currently 75 users browsing this thread. (47 members and 28 guests)
Aevon, Amoaz, Anoxi, assassinho, AtheraOnline, Batiizado, Bazzese, bramx, C@2, Ehyeh, ferdinand_, Gail Truth Man, God Nixez, Hameq, huhuxdd, Ingens, iSanto, Jack s, jugim, k4td4, kijek28, Kingen, kurwy, Lebban, Legacy Keteius, Megman, Mex Lunatic, Nacknemo, Oldschooler, Punio, Raotiz, ropid, shane, Shockah, shushuaka, Skummarn, thamange, TimeToShine, timzur, Traktor, tuki, Verzlar, wadup123, Zackery, zaowan, zerano90, Zeriel

Look how many people you failed you damn jew, Sammy!

@Livlinan, reply on skype.

The tibian army?
The Royal Army, under the command of King Tibianus, is responsible for the discovery of much of the tibian landmass as we know it today. Venore and Carlin were founded by the King after the army had discovered the location. The Royal Army elite soldiers are known as the "Red Legion", they were used against Carlin when the citizens rejected Tibianus as their leader. The Red Legion took control of the city for a short while, but after an orc invasion not many of them survived. After this defeat, many refused to continue fighting and deserted the king. These soldiers are now known as Wild Warriors. They established their own hideout near the Plains of Havoc, where the armies of Tibianus wouldn't dare to enter. The Red Legion was also the group sent to the fabled "Plains of Havoc", where many of them died to the unknown surprises that awaited them there. Since that defeat, many more soldiers deserted and moved to the outlaw encampment.

Today, the army is hardly present on the continent, except as city guards. Tibianus thought it wiser to let daring citizens (the players of tibia) do their own adventuring and save the army for desperate times. In fact, he has become so reluctant to using his army that even when the city is raided by vicious orcs, he tries to assure the people of Thais all is well. The end of raids always accompany civil deaths.

Read more

Retards lol ;)

17 Wielkopolska Brygada Zmechanizowana
Mateusz Zakrzewski Poland, Wędrzyn

Check your self.

- - - Updated - - -

as u can see i Live in Poland/Sulęcin its 4 KM from my Unit.

- - - Updated - - -

Who is the Bitch Now?..

Retards lol ;)

Check your self.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Who is the Bitch Now?..

I have seen you in many oldschool threads now spamming and writing retarded questions,but you never taken 50+ in lvl ,are you really that bad?

That explains why the website is as simple as white background/ black text, he didn't put effort in a proper website for the server because there is no server.
We were all part of an experiment, and the experiment went well.

Retards lol ;)

Check your self.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Who is the Bitch Now?..

polish army? gg, last war you fought with horses against german pantzers.

next SammyNSC blog:

-How i trolled 100 people w8ing for ot all day on otland

That explains why the website is as simple as white background/ black text, he didn't put effort in a proper website for the server because there is no server.
We were all part of an experiment, and the experiment went well.

Takes about 5 minutes to add a normal website, so I'm sure its a "real" server. The IP is at a dedicated server by the company where said he would buy the server.

My guess is that he started to late and couldn't get the server up running to the launch time.

Just be patient!

[video=youtube;ZyhrYis509A]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZyhrYis509A[/video]
Good troll sammy we lov ya <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back