• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend told me that sammy lives in the USA so maybe he didn't think about us since most of us live in Europa.

But seriously stop spamming.

But surely if he put 16.00 Central european time he doesn't mean the pacific standard time which is 10.47 am or the central standard time which is 12.47 pm

Tampon is the best, he should've been elected for president.

Maybe sammy did mean CST instead of CEST, which would mean it won't open for another 3 hours. YOU NEVER KNOW WITH THESE AMERICANS!

Tampon is better than you ^^

I just said he was the best so clearly he is a lot better than me. Maybe it was too hard for you too read?

@Mex, making his bp look like a flippin' dumpster

I know when to use them, if you though about what you have written in your last 5 posts you would maybe understand why I asked you that question.

You bragged about Poland being in afghanistan for what, 2.5 years? most european countries have been there from 2002. Then you ask what country has been in an official war, which has no connection to your previous statement. Dont try to act smart when you're not.

You bragged about Poland being in afghanistan for what, 2.5 years? most european countries have been there from 2002. Then you ask what country has been in an official war, which has no connection to your previous statement. Dont try to act smart when you're not.

Damn, you really lack intelligence...

Poland was one of the first four countries to send in people in the "War on terror". (In 2002). I'm not only talking about afghanistan since the war on terror started in Iraq.
You said that Poland haven't been in any recently wars? "War on terror" is the closest to a war ongoing.

Than you talk about official wars,
What is a so called official war for you?

Hes a tard Cato stop ;) like i do^^
I won't unpload my photo's becouse i won't show Troll's like them^^ Good Night Everyone goanna meet with Girlfriend ;)

^ If any of that actually was true you wouldn't be writing about it on an open tibia forum. I'd figure you'd be doing it now, and people with lives usually don't feel the need to brag about it, unless you're really annoying.

Damn, you really lack intelligence...

Poland was one of the first four countries to send in people in the "War on terror". (In 2002). I'm not only talking about afghanistan since the war on terror started in Iraq.
You said that Poland haven't been in any recently wars? "War on terror" is the closest to a war ongoing.

Than you talk about official wars,
What is a so called official war for you?

First four countries? Give me some official reports on that, since I hardly believe so.

The war on terror is the closest thing to a real war indeed, but it isn't an official one, why does it matter if other countries have been in official wars untill the war on terror? Poland is nothing special in the middle east, far more countries in europe alone do way more stuff then Poland, so its not something to be proud off, let alone brag about like this braindead lysy does.

I dont know what a real war must have to be an official one, thought it was smthg like country vs country and not country vs apart of it... was something like that.

Go on ampulsia/ lastworld guys, he just did same exp stage and runes in charges like on oldera was going to be.

Everybody should join last-world.no-ip.org to be honest. Oldera failed and he trolled us so badly, this server is exactly the same. Aint played there so I might aswell take my chances as its high rate and I got nothing to lose, right?

Everybody should join last-world.no-ip.org to be honest. Oldera failed and he trolled us so badly, this server is exactly the same. Aint played there so I might aswell take my chances as its high rate and I got nothing to lose, right?
You are black irl, no one cares for your opinion.

Don't want to offend You Lysy. But I think You are locked somwhere in mental hospital. You claimed that You are soldier, shooter, great tibia player. Also You spam post so fast like You would using UZI. You drink cold beer then visit your girlfriend. All that You did in less than 10 minutes. After that You come back and advertise other ot when as I saw 3 or 4 hours You were crying to bring this one to life. Now I gotta personal question for ya my friend. Are You living on a fast lane or just your medication doesn't work properly ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back