• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Done with the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can you PLEASE fix the fucking houses? I spend 50% of my time buying shit all over the map for war backpacks and IT ALWAYS CRASHES and everything disappears. I'd rather fucking die twice with every crash than have my entire house setback 10 years.

SERIOUSLY WHAT THE FUCK

Fix some saving system because these rollbacks/setbacks are real annoying, how often do houses save btw?

They save at random intervals between 1 day and 5 years

At least that's how it looks like

thats just a big big fking retarded shit i ever read. i dont go online immediate after a crash because i want to avoid the SHITSTORM. its always when serv crash im online cuz im online almost all day now have a nice day and have a cup of gtfo. LESS PLAYERS = LESS NEW PEOPLE = LESS DONATORS get your facts straight. wtf are you talking about sammynsc can't restart, im just do the technical stuff.

your facts is fking bullshit and u dont know what the fuck you talk about.

you have a little brain for sure. retard, good servers are better for donations u have no idea how much donations u get and how it works, when server resets people donate less you dumbass as the yjust seen the last serv go reset and crashing...

gtfo retard

That is your goal, to lose players now, close it, and open it in couple weeks or months.

So tell me, why dont you compensate us when we lose hours of exping EACH and EVERY day?
I know! - Its because you want us to leave the server now. Us oldschool players who have been playing 7.x servers for many years know about this.

If i was a normal player I would just try to have fun and not take anything too seriously

Fix the house saves. Depots can't even hold enough items and are annoying to use.

Its up to Nazor to fix bugs, if i was a player i would logout frequently so my character saves, and I wouldn't keep important items in my house, but my depo.

Its up to Nazor to fix bugs, if i was a player i would logout frequently so my character saves, and I wouldn't keep important items in my house, but my depo.

It's not the fucking VALUABLES. People spend time organizing war backpacks for the future and after spending countless hours your house gets reset to 2 days ago and you lose EVERYTHING. Is it THAT hard to set the save time to every hour? JESUS FUCK

Just wanna point out that this is the most retarded server I've ever played, never seen any other server owner fuck up so hard. I'm not even exaggerating because I'm frustrated. It's the objective truth, this is ten times worse than what happened with mastercores.
Ryan is the most pathetic server owner I've ever seen. He cheated with his GM powers, tried to deny accusations about his corruption, threatened the people exposing him with bans, called the evidence of his corruption 'fake'. Then he finally confessed.
You're also pathetic for being his little lapdog. 'oh noes guys i cant do anything because hes my master but pls everyone nag him to give me powers over MY OWN server then i halp u all k and make things better?'

Last edited:
mastercores was retarded aswell, crashes, database bugs, and hacks : P

Lol you play ot for Rpg and exp?????
cry babies cry and donate more xD
while you cry im owning you all with my pvp

Why all cry? Listen Sammy NSC the truth speakman

mastercores was retarded aswell, crashes, database bugs, and hacks : P

There was no corruption, not as many crashes. The GMs communicated with the players and fixed the things that were reported.

Even if it was a big scam, it was still way better than this.

It makes me sad seeing how much potential this server has and how you two idiots squander it. It takes less than an hour to fix some major things in this server and make everything A LOT better, but you can't even do that.

This is not crash/database bugs or hacks. Its GM Nazor trying to make people stop playing his server on purpose. If he gets a reason to shut down the server and open it again in couple weeks he will gain ALOT more money.

This is not crash/database bugs or hacks. Its GM Nazor trying to make people stop playing his server on purpose. If he gets a reason to shut down the server and open it again in couple weeks he will gain ALOT more money.

And unlike nazor says, this is very likely. It's a legit strategy to earn money. And we all know that scumbag can't be trusted, he lost all his credibility (he never had any to start with) with the corruption shit.

^ what u talk bullshit all day??????

real truth people is so addictive even with rollback they log in exp
true story, so stop bullshit
this is best server with best gms and will not die until Realots
bb this noob!^

Lol you play ot for Rpg and exp?????
cry babies cry and donate more xD
while you cry im owning you all with my pvp

Why all cry? Listen Sammy NSC the truth speakman

Nobody is crying because they want rpg and exp at least not in this thread.

To be able to get war you will need levels and cash, some people likes well-organized warbackpacks with the right coloured backpacks, for example grey backpack for sds, blue for uhs and so on.

The people donating are the ones giving you a server to play on < FACT

I don't know which team you're with but i think i read somewhere you are with that team with mannow, kongon etc. Maybe i misread but as far as i've seen the pvp coming from that direction is fronting with 3-4 noobchars mwalling for them/you in battles.

If you don't wanna lose items store them in depot, but i very much hope this will be fixed.

@qwertyop If that is/was his plan it won't work since realots is coming back pretty soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back