• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Doonrak (censored text)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hello (not all -.-) OTLanders.

I have to write there, because there is no topics like "flaming" or "get out of here *".

As title says, this topic is about this * and *, Doonrak.

Yeah, he scammed rudixx by offering him help with "mega pawnah accmaker + multiworld o_O". He trusted him, because he taught that people there are nice and trustworthy.

What did he get? No, he didn't got pawnah accmaker, but his dedicated server was cleaned up.

Why I am writing this topic, not him? Because I hate those people which thinks that they can everything and without punishment they can break the law.

Yes, I said "break the law". I have quotation from codex of punishment (or something like that), in Polish.
Kodeks Karny, Art. 267.
§ 1. Kto bez uprawnienia uzyskuje informację dla niego nie przeznaczoną, otwierając zamknięte pismo, podłączając się do przewodu służącego do przekazywania informacji lub przełamując elektroniczne, magnetyczne albo inne szczególne jej zabezpieczenie, podlega grzywnie, karze ograniczenia wolności albo pozbawienia wolności do lat 2.
§ 2. Tej samej karze podlega, kto w celu uzyskania informacji, do której nie jest uprawniony, zakłada lub posługuje się urządzeniem podsłuchowym, wizualnym albo innym urządzeniem specjalnym.
§ 3. Tej samej karze podlega, kto informację uzyskaną w sposób określony w § 1 lub 2 ujawnia innej osobie.
§ 4. Ściganie przestępstwa określonego w § 1-3 następuje na wniosek pokrzywdzonego.

So he can get up to 2 years.

After he stolen rudixx's hard work (real map with completed real NPC's and others), CTRL+C, CTRL+V and take a look:

BeryliaOT - Latest News

what an *! Yeah, that was really *...

So I am writing this to all, DO NOT TRUST DOONRAK. (unless you live near him and if something will be wrong you can * his * face).

Shall we go to the police?

Regards (not to all -.-),
Hermes

i saw that the Ryan (Doonrak ) was banned on this forum it is right ?

Thanks for that.

I don't need to tell police what I was hosting. The reason for report can be "entering to my own database without my permission", "destroying other data", and things like that. I could have there pics of my family and if he enter to it and delete it, it's a crime.

He can respond with that you were doing illegal stuff :) If police would consider this, he'll ofcourse be allowed to speak and the chances are low that anyone will win, or if the case will just be layed down <_<

All you need is Mokerhamer Shell Checker, ok?

Ask him for it.

You can hack without a shell :p By implenting only the parts you need :)

Also shell protection is included in Norman antivirus -.- It removed all my shell scripts xD

Yes its illegal to copy the original tibia map...

Do you want me to mail CIP about it and get a real answer?
why do you think OTFans dont support it?
By CIP even otservers are illegal, so don't mind to mail them.
Polish laws apply in Poland.
Polish laws apply to servers located in Poland. You hack polish server = you're punished by Polish law, go ask your daddy, kid. So you may be punished by laws from country where his dedi~ is located.
-OTS are illegal aint they ?
Stolen copyright game so if police knew then wouldnt ..........etc.........
of course they are illegal, now leave our forums, pls.

Rudixxx, get logs and report him. If Ryan will fake, police can always get Yannick's address informations from WHOIS for his domains. Then, get from him Ryans address, since Yannick was sending cash to him for months.
Until someone really won't report him, he'll just keep careface and scam around people also faking his reports (actually I was reported about 10 times, but well, till now no police, weird).

You can hack without a shell :p By implenting only the parts you need :)

Also shell protection is included in Norman antivirus -.- It removed all my shell scripts xD

There is the evidence that you can't recognize a joke.

Polish laws apply to servers located in Poland. You hack polish server = you're punished by Polish law, go ask your daddy, kid. So you may be punished by laws from country where his dedi~ is located.

Excuse me, but I have to disagree with you.

Polish laws are valid inside Poland.

The most that the Polish authorities can do is contact the "hacker" ISP and request a punishment or contact the authorities of the "hacker" country and tell what happened, if in his country there any law against it (there are many countries without any law about virtual crimes) the "hacker" may be punished, but by his country.

Except if the server that you are attacking belongs to the USA government, they have permission to throw a rocket in where the "hacker" is if they are unable to stop him virtually (really, I am not kidding).

Last edited:
Omg when I read the posts here, I could really blemish his face omg

Hes so freaking annoying me...

By CIP even otservers are illegal, so don't mind to mail them.

of course they are illegal, now leave our forums, pls.

Rudixxx, get logs and report him. If Ryan will fake, police can always get Yannick's address informations from WHOIS for his domains. Then, get from him Ryans address, since Yannick was sending cash to him for months.
Until someone really won't report him, he'll just keep careface and scam around people also faking his reports (actually I was reported about 10 times, but well, till now no police, weird).

The dedicated server is located in France.

I totally agree with you guys. Although I've never been tricked by him, and I have neither sold/bought anything from him either, he would be the last person in the world I'd trust.

Yours,
Nikkster

He's a good person if you know him better than most of you do. He never betrayed me, he even helped me with things.

well if you think you have enough of evidence, get in contact with the dedicted host and sue him.

In holland he could get 6 months prison and a money fee. If you think that 6 months isen't enough think twice when you have a criminal record no company will accsept you!
So his future will go down the train, So i'm asking you are you serious planing this for him? (P.s* he's underage so you will probelly have a 60% of losing.

Dutch law (since he lives in holland)
Source: here
Note* the website link that i just gave you is from the dutch goverment!
Artikel 272.

1. Hij die enig geheim waarvan hij weet of redelijkerwijs moet vermoeden dat hij uit hoofde van ambt, beroep of wettelijk voorschrift dan wel van vroeger ambt of beroep verplicht is het te bewaren, opzettelijk schendt, wordt gestraft met gevangenisstraf van ten hoogste een jaar of geldboete van de vierde categorie.
2. Indien dit misdrijf tegen een bepaald persoon gepleegd is, wordt het slechts vervolgd op diens klacht.

Artikel 273.

1. Met gevangenisstraf van ten hoogste zes maanden of geldboete van de vierde categorie wordt gestraft hij die opzettelijk
1. aangaande een onderneming van handel, nijverheid of dienstverlening bij welke hij werkzaam is of is geweest, bijzonderheden waarvan hem geheimhouding is opgelegd, bekend gemaakt of
2. gegevens die door misdrijf zijn verkregen uit een geautomatiseerd werk van een onderneming van handel, nijverheid of dienstverlening en die betrekking hebben op deze onderneming, bekend maakt of uit winstbejag gebruikt, indien deze gegevens ten tijde van de bekendmaking of het gebruik niet algemeen bekend waren en daaruit enig nadeel kan ontstaan.
2. Niet strafbaar is hij die te goeder trouw heeft kunnen aannemen dat het algemeen belang de bekendmaking vereiste.
3. Geen vervolging heeft plaats dan op klacht van het bestuur van de onderneming.

Artikel 273a

De persoon werkzaam bij enige openbare instelling van vervoer die een aan zodanige instelling toevertrouwde brief, gesloten stuk of pakket opzettelijk en wederrechtelijk opent, daarvan inzage neemt of de inhoud aan een ander bekendmaakt, wordt gestraft met gevangenisstraf van ten hoogste een jaar en zes maanden of geldboete van de vierde categorie.

Artikel 273b

De persoon werkzaam bij enige openbare instelling van vervoer die een aan zodanige instelling toevertrouwde brief, briefkaart, stuk of pakket opzettelijk aan een ander dan de rechthebbende afgeeft, vernietigt, wegmaakt, zich toe-eigent, of de inhoud wijzigt of enig daarin gesloten voorwerp zich toe-eigent, wordt gestraft met gevangenisstraf van ten hoogste vier jaren of geldboete van de vierde categorie.
De persoon werkzaam bij enige openbare instelling van vervoer die een aan zodanige instelling toevertrouwde brief, briefkaart, stuk of pakket opzettelijk aan een ander dan de rechthebbende afgeeft, vernietigt, wegmaakt, zich toe-eigent, of de inhoud wijzigt of enig daarin gesloten voorwerp zich toe-eigent, wordt gestraft met gevangenisstraf van ten hoogste vier jaren of geldboete van de vierde categorie.

Artikel 273c

De persoon belast met de dienst van een ten algemenen nutte gebezigde telegraafinrichting wordt gestraft:

met gevangenisstraf van ten hoogste een jaar en zes maanden of geldboete van de vierde categorie, indien hij de inhoud van een aan zodanige inrichting toevertrouwd bericht opzettelijk en wederrechtelijk aan een ander bekendmaakt of een telegram opzettelijk en wederrechtelijk opent, daarvan inzage neemt of de inhoud aan een ander bekendmaakt;
met gevangenisstraf van ten hoogste vier jaren of geldboete van de vierde categorie, indien hij een aan zodanige inrichting toevertrouwd bericht of een telegram opzettelijk aan een ander dan de rechthebbende afgeeft, vernietigt, wegmaakt, zich toe-eigent of de inhoud wijzigt.

Artikel 273d

Met gevangenisstraf van ten hoogste een jaar en zes maanden of geldboete van de vierde categorie wordt gestraft de persoon werkzaam bij een aanbieder van een openbaar telecommunicatienetwerk of een openbare telecommunicatiedienst:
die opzettelijk en wederrechtelijk van gegevens kennisneemt die door tussenkomst van zodanig netwerk of zodanige dienst zijn opgeslagen, worden verwerkt of overgedragen en die niet voor hem zijn bestemd, zodanige gegevens voor zichzelf of een ander overneemt, aftapt of opneemt;
die de beschikking heeft over een voorwerp waaraan, naar hij weet of redelijkerwijs moet vermoeden, een gegeven kan worden ontleend, dat door wederrechtelijk overnemen, aftappen of opnemen van zodanige gegevens is verkregen;
die opzettelijk en wederrechtelijk de inhoud van zodanige gegevens aan een ander bekendmaakt;
die opzettelijk en wederrechtelijk een voorwerp waaraan een gegeven omtrent de inhoud van zodanige gegevens kan worden ontleend, ter beschikking stelt van een ander.
Het eerste lid is van overeenkomstige toepassing op de persoon werkzaam bij een aanbieder van een niet-openbaar telecommunicatienetwerk of een niet-openbare telecommunicatiedienst.

Artikel 273e

Enig in de artikelen 273a tot en met 273d bedoeld persoon die opzettelijk toelaat dat een ander een der in deze artikelen vermelde feiten pleegt, of die ander daarbij als medeplichtige ter zijde staat, wordt gestraft met de straffen en naar de onderscheidingen in die bepalingen vastgesteld.

Last edited:
Mokerhamer heeft er werk van gemaakt!

Translate:

Mokerhamer had some free time :p

He's a good person if you know him better than most of you do. He never betrayed me, he even helped me with things.

What did he pay you to say that? I remember something else that you posted.. You remember a shell? *hint* You posted this in donators section some time ago?

It wasn't him, it was some retard called Gaar. Doonrak made Gaar give me a backup and all the server files back so that's why I like Doonrak :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back