• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Doonrak (censored text)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hello (not all -.-) OTLanders.

I have to write there, because there is no topics like "flaming" or "get out of here *".

As title says, this topic is about this * and *, Doonrak.

Yeah, he scammed rudixx by offering him help with "mega pawnah accmaker + multiworld o_O". He trusted him, because he taught that people there are nice and trustworthy.

What did he get? No, he didn't got pawnah accmaker, but his dedicated server was cleaned up.

Why I am writing this topic, not him? Because I hate those people which thinks that they can everything and without punishment they can break the law.

Yes, I said "break the law". I have quotation from codex of punishment (or something like that), in Polish.
Kodeks Karny, Art. 267.
§ 1. Kto bez uprawnienia uzyskuje informację dla niego nie przeznaczoną, otwierając zamknięte pismo, podłączając się do przewodu służącego do przekazywania informacji lub przełamując elektroniczne, magnetyczne albo inne szczególne jej zabezpieczenie, podlega grzywnie, karze ograniczenia wolności albo pozbawienia wolności do lat 2.
§ 2. Tej samej karze podlega, kto w celu uzyskania informacji, do której nie jest uprawniony, zakłada lub posługuje się urządzeniem podsłuchowym, wizualnym albo innym urządzeniem specjalnym.
§ 3. Tej samej karze podlega, kto informację uzyskaną w sposób określony w § 1 lub 2 ujawnia innej osobie.
§ 4. Ściganie przestępstwa określonego w § 1-3 następuje na wniosek pokrzywdzonego.

So he can get up to 2 years.

After he stolen rudixx's hard work (real map with completed real NPC's and others), CTRL+C, CTRL+V and take a look:

BeryliaOT - Latest News

what an *! Yeah, that was really *...

So I am writing this to all, DO NOT TRUST DOONRAK. (unless you live near him and if something will be wrong you can * his * face).

Shall we go to the police?

Regards (not to all -.-),
Hermes

OMG! This gotta be "FAIL of the year" >.> too much weed blxplz oi?

OpenTibia was made completely without getting anything from tibia. Well, first they were making OTServers with tibia.dat file. So it's LEGAL to HOST OTServer. (GNU GPL, OS)

Then I don't think hosting RL map is illegal. Hm, there isn't any law protection on their map. We have our own *.otbm format, it has nothing to do with Cipsoft's text file maps (I heard that they have strange map type, where all things are written as a text :/).

But using Gesior's account maker Tibia layout is ofcourse illegal.
Copyright by CipSoft GmbH. All Rights reserved.

And finally using Tibia client to play on OTServers is illegal. But some people (like Khaos) are making their own tibia clients, like YATC (Yet Another Tibia Client), and using them is legal.

I don't know how it is with tibia sprites.

Regards,
Hermes

Sprites as well ofcourse, that's why they got project "Full Tibia resprite" that will be put into YATC

Also I do think hosting OTServ is illegal because your map is using their sprites :)

Polish laws only apply in poland. and so goes for every country. you can only be punished by them if u commited the crime in that country as in this case poland. I dont think ryan was in poland while doing this. Therfore u have to go by the international laws or european laws. not country laws.

And I think that rudixx won't go to police. He had cipsoft's layout, and he hosted real tibia map. But he can take friends and visit Doonrak. He have his full adress. Ha, that would be awesome :D

And I think that rudixx won't go to police. He had cipsoft's layout, and he hosted real tibia map. But he can take friends and visit Doonrak. He have his full adress. Ha, that would be awesome :D

I'd so love to see Ryan get his ass kicked:)

@Rudixx if u do this make sure u put a movie on youtube and share it with us:)

Lol, give to me plsZ. I also live in the netherlands.

Yes but they seek someone who's strong enough to lift his own arm up. <love>

Haha nice one
THis fat guy is just eating and shitting 24/7

Good luck, if you need help (I can lift up like 70kg+- - Should be enough for at least 2 fingers)
Msg mexD

I would never ever trust Doonrak since he's the
same person as Ryan. And Ryan is a little sneaky thief.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back