• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Complaint Doonrak (censored text)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hermes

dziwki kola gramy w lola
Reaction score
Hello (not all -.-) OTLanders.

I have to write there, because there is no topics like "flaming" or "get out of here *".

As title says, this topic is about this * and *, Doonrak.

Yeah, he scammed rudixx by offering him help with "mega pawnah accmaker + multiworld o_O". He trusted him, because he taught that people there are nice and trustworthy.

What did he get? No, he didn't got pawnah accmaker, but his dedicated server was cleaned up.

Why I am writing this topic, not him? Because I hate those people which thinks that they can everything and without punishment they can break the law.

Yes, I said "break the law". I have quotation from codex of punishment (or something like that), in Polish.
Kodeks Karny, Art. 267.
§ 1. Kto bez uprawnienia uzyskuje informację dla niego nie przeznaczoną, otwierając zamknięte pismo, podłączając się do przewodu służącego do przekazywania informacji lub przełamując elektroniczne, magnetyczne albo inne szczególne jej zabezpieczenie, podlega grzywnie, karze ograniczenia wolności albo pozbawienia wolności do lat 2.
§ 2. Tej samej karze podlega, kto w celu uzyskania informacji, do której nie jest uprawniony, zakłada lub posługuje się urządzeniem podsłuchowym, wizualnym albo innym urządzeniem specjalnym.
§ 3. Tej samej karze podlega, kto informację uzyskaną w sposób określony w § 1 lub 2 ujawnia innej osobie.
§ 4. Ściganie przestępstwa określonego w § 1-3 następuje na wniosek pokrzywdzonego.

So he can get up to 2 years.

After he stolen rudixx's hard work (real map with completed real NPC's and others), CTRL+C, CTRL+V and take a look:

BeryliaOT - Latest News

what an *! Yeah, that was really *...

So I am writing this to all, DO NOT TRUST DOONRAK. (unless you live near him and if something will be wrong you can * his * face).

Shall we go to the police?

Regards (not to all -.-),
Hermes

Lol, what else.. you think doonrak would be able to make some random guy give you your server back? I wouldn't think so ^^

He said he knew the guy for years and after i got hacked they both were online at the same time several times.

Im not saying its not him but i dont expect it

He said he knew the guy for years and after i got hacked they both were online at the same time several times.

Prolly his rl, teammates x)

however u all got pwn3d

Property has to be legally yours and defined as "property". If I pick up a clump of dirt, even if its from my lawn, and someone steps on it... I still can't call it destruction of property. It must be defined as property by international copyright law (remember we are dealing with multiple countries here) and it also must have documented ownership. One more flaw in the theory, is the fact that this particular law is about an entirely different type of property, like vandalizing someone's home or car, not digital copyrights, which are a whole new ballpark. Once again, he must have HAD a copyright to define ownership anyway. What he did was wrong but... nothing can be done about it, so go to Law School before you start flashing around polish laws that don't pertain even a bit to what you are talking about.

The "gaar" guy is Doonraks old mate, Gaar was an old php scripter on serveral servers, But now he's abusing "gaar". Finally got it?? Gaar is real and doonrak has access to his msn and gaar gives him permission for it.

It wasn't even his dedicated host, he cannot ask for evidence. It's Yannick's.

It dosent mather if it's an dedicted host or not. If he sues doonrak in holland the police will search for evidense. if doonrak loses doonrak only needs to pay the bills for his lawyer (and the punishmenth ofcourse).
If Doonrak wins the guy who sued him needs to pay everything even Doonraks lawyer bills.

Copyright±

It´s for: Poland,U.S,Holland And more countries

What is copyright?
Copyright is a form of protection grounded in the U.S. Constitution and granted by law for original works of authorship fixed in a tangible medium of expression. Copyright covers both published and unpublished works.

What does copyright protect?
Copyright, a form of intellectual property law, protects original works of authorship including literary, dramatic, musical, and artistic works, such as poetry, novels, movies, songs, computer software, and architecture. Copyright does not protect facts, ideas, systems, or methods of operation, although it may protect the way these things are expressed. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section "What Works Are Protected."

When is my work protected?
Your work is under copyright protection the moment it is created and fixed in a tangible form that it is perceptible either directly or with the aid of a machine or device.

Why should I register my work if copyright protection is automatic?
Registration is recommended for a number of reasons. Many choose to register their works because they wish to have the facts of their copyright on the public record and have a certificate of registration. Registered works may be eligible for statutory damages and attorney's fees in successful litigation. Finally, if registration occurs within 5 years of publication, it is considered prima facie evidence in a court of law. See Circular 1, Copyright Basics, section “Copyright Registration” and Circular 38b, Highlights of Copyright Amendments Contained in the Uruguay Round Agreements Act (URAA), on non-U.S. works.

I’ve heard about a “poor man’s copyright.” What is it?
The practice of sending a copy of your own work to yourself is sometimes called a “poor man’s copyright.” There is no provision in the copyright law regarding any such type of protection, and it is not a substitute for registration.

Is my copyright good in other countries?
The United States has copyright relations with most countries throughout the world, and as a result of these agreements, we honor each other's citizens' copyrights. However, the United States does not have such copyright relationships with every country. For a listing of countries and the nature of their copyright relations with the United States, see Circular 38a, International Copyright Relations of the United States.

Source: here

Last edited:

The shell was on Doonraks server.

okay cips e-mail back..

Dear Allen.

Yes .. and thanks for sending us this e-mail
It is Illegal to host our server and play thoose server.. eventho we dont realy care about it.

Have a nice day

Cip team_/

I can tell you one thing, Cip don't email you back in 6 minutes..

mind
CipSoft never use Eventho they say even though..

Also they never call themselves Cip

okay cips e-mail back..

Dear Allen.

It is Illegal to host our server and play thoose server.. eventho we dont realy care about it.

Have a nice day

Cip team_/

epic fail :D

CipSoft are not pls, they dont write _/ like noobcake nor "Cip team" and I bet they take more time on their sentences and don't abuse capitals nor misspell "realy", "thoose" :)

epic fail :D

CipSoft are not pls, they dont write _/ like noobcake nor "Cip team" and I bet they take more time on their sentences and don't abuse capitals nor misspell "realy", "thoose" :)

Signed.

xDD

This is lol

If cipsoft wrote like that, just pl's would play Tibia (Even though ~50% of the tibia community is polish - like 30% br and 15% swe and 5% rest of the world xDD)

okay cips e-mail back..

Dear Allen.

Have a nice day

Cip team_/

OMG! This gotta be "FAIL of the year" >.> too much weed blxplz oi?

OpenTibia was made completely without getting anything from tibia. Well, first they were making OTServers with tibia.dat file. So it's LEGAL to HOST OTServer. (GNU GPL, OS)

Then I don't think hosting RL map is illegal. Hm, there isn't any law protection on their map. We have our own *.otbm format, it has nothing to do with Cipsoft's text file maps (I heard that they have strange map type, where all things are written as a text :/).

But using Gesior's account maker Tibia layout is ofcourse illegal.
Copyright by CipSoft GmbH. All Rights reserved.

And finally using Tibia client to play on OTServers is illegal. But some people (like Khaos) are making their own tibia clients, like YATC (Yet Another Tibia Client), and using them is legal.

I don't know how it is with tibia sprites.

Regards,
Hermes

okay cips e-mail back..

Dear Allen.

Have a nice day

Cip team_/

Congratulations!
You won the award 'Noob of the month'!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back