• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Doors bug/not opening (Houses)

Luanasar

Mapper
Reaction score
I'm facing some problems with the houses' doors. Even changing the door model in some houses with Remere's Map Editor, it's not updated on game. And most of the doors won't open, saying that You cannot use this object.
PS: I already tried deleting the house and then adding it again, but the problem persists.
Check the prints below, from both the game and the RME.
bug das portas 1.png bug das portas 2.png

Last edited:
you're not supposed to do it like that, fromid and toid registers those + every number inbetween
so 1212->1214 registers 1212 1213 1214
then you have 1213 -> 1214 which are both duplicates cause they were registered before
register each one individually instead of the way you tried it with itemid="1212" as an example

you're not supposed to do it like that, fromid and toid registers those + every number inbetween
so 1212->1214 registers 1212 1213 1214
then you have 1213 -> 1214 which are both duplicates cause they were registered before
register each one individually instead of the way you tried it with itemid="1212" as an example

Lmao! Thanks (my first time with actions).
One problem solved. Now the other: although I change the doors with RME, looks like they are not "updating" in the game.

crlh2.png

crlh.png

your server has a different items.otb file than your remere's
go into remere's and look for the client version folder you're using
copy the items.otb file, go to your server, go to items folder and paste the items.otb there

your server has a different items.otb file than your remere's
go into remere's and look for the client version folder you're using
copy the items.otb file, go to your server, go to items folder and paste the items.otb there

I did that already, but some doors are not updating in the game.

dont know then
only other reason that would happen is if you had doors stacked on top of eachother and didnt actually delete and replace the door

Back