• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Download more RAM

ITS NOT A VIRUS YOU DUMB PEOPLE!

OMG.. its just a prank.. just to make people believe they have more ram.. and make them restart their computers

its just a script that shows a download bar.. but it doesn't even download shit

ALL THAT == they just want to make you waste 10 seconds of your life

goshh...

You don't need to be angry, just be calm and say it's not a virus..
:ninja::confused:

ITS NOT A VIRUS YOU DUMB PEOPLE!

OMG.. its just a prank.. just to make people believe they have more ram.. and make them restart their computers

its just a script that shows a download bar.. but it doesn't even download shit

ALL THAT == they just want to make you waste 10 seconds of your life

goshh...

QFT. One of the rare smart people here on this forum.

download more RAM? o_O. Open your computer and there is the real RAM. You have to buy RAM IRL. RAM Is a small piece in the computer wich you have to put in. nothing downloadable. lol.

0mg i downloaded it 5 times and now i got 500 gb of ram, plx halp how do i do can do make it do back do to do normal??????????????????

Reinstall Windows :-D It's a Program that changes the numbers of the information and tells you that you got 500GB of RAM. It's like "Download more internet speed, You can get 10000mb/s" Just stupid. Most of those things includes Virus so I recommend otland to remove this topic. It's useless and helps noone.

Oh my god you stupid retarded asinine inbred of trash. Don't you get it? IT ONLY TELLS YOU THAT YOU HAVE MORE RAM. But you dont. Press CTRL Alt Delete Go Performance. And look at memory usage. Does it increase when you download this crap? NO. If you got Windows 7 or Vista. Enable the Gadget that shows your CPU Usage. Above it is the Memory Usage. If you got 1 GB RAM and you download this crap. You still cant be able to open more than 3 games. If you think this is real and it works. Then you're so fucking messed up in your head. What Ever, I HOPE You downloaded this so you got alot of viruses. You really dont deserve to be here, Spreading false news about some virus crap to make people with low knowledge about Computers download this and get virus. IT'S A SHAME. Go away -.-

Oh my god you stupid retarded asinine inbred of trash. Don't you get it? IT ONLY TELLS YOU THAT YOU HAVE MORE RAM. But you dont. Press CTRL Alt Delete Go Performance. And look at memory usage. Does it increase when you download this crap? NO. If you got Windows 7 or Vista. Enable the Gadget that shows your CPU Usage. Above it is the Memory Usage. If you got 1 GB RAM and you download this crap. You still cant be able to open more than 3 games. If you think this is real and it works. Then you're so fucking messed up in your head. What Ever, I HOPE You downloaded this so you got alot of viruses. You really dont deserve to be here, Spreading false news about some virus crap to make people with low knowledge about Computers download this and get virus. IT'S A SHAME. Go away -.-
lol i was joke. btw it just loads and doesnt do anything (trick)

Yeah and its alot of dogs licking my screen and shit. I dont trust that crap. :)

Back