• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Download more RAM

Oh my god you stupid retarded asinine inbred of trash. Don't you get it? IT ONLY TELLS YOU THAT YOU HAVE MORE RAM. But you dont. Press CTRL Alt Delete Go Performance. And look at memory usage. Does it increase when you download this crap? NO. If you got Windows 7 or Vista. Enable the Gadget that shows your CPU Usage. Above it is the Memory Usage. If you got 1 GB RAM and you download this crap. You still cant be able to open more than 3 games. If you think this is real and it works. Then you're so fucking messed up in your head. What Ever, I HOPE You downloaded this so you got alot of viruses. You really dont deserve to be here, Spreading false news about some virus crap to make people with low knowledge about Computers download this and get virus. IT'S A SHAME. Go away -.-

Oki :D

Oh my god you stupid retarded asinine inbred of trash. Don't you get it? IT ONLY TELLS YOU THAT YOU HAVE MORE RAM. But you dont. Press CTRL Alt Delete Go Performance. And look at memory usage. Does it increase when you download this crap? NO. If you got Windows 7 or Vista. Enable the Gadget that shows your CPU Usage. Above it is the Memory Usage. If you got 1 GB RAM and you download this crap. You still cant be able to open more than 3 games. If you think this is real and it works. Then you're so fucking messed up in your head. What Ever, I HOPE You downloaded this so you got alot of viruses. You really dont deserve to be here, Spreading false news about some virus crap to make people with low knowledge about Computers download this and get virus. IT'S A SHAME. Go away -.-
GoddomotFronk.jpg

Hey dude chill, this site's legit.

I was doing something for the users for otland. My thought was positive and you're saying i got owned. Thanks. I tried to help.

Going make website whoes giving +5 Ghz :D :D :D and millions visitors will go donwload after that i will make advertisiment in page for companies :D I never thinked peapols can be so stupid... ofc possible to be newbie on computer but you should know that its item in your pc not a program :D :D :D

ahaha fuck i didnt read the comments now i restarted my comp xD!!
joke ahaha xD

HOW THA FUCK ARE YOU SUPPOSED TO DOWNLOAD RAM FROM A WEBSITE? And you seriously believe in it?

Back