• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Download more RAM

iBlue

Banned User
Reaction score
Download more Random Access Memory and tell me if you notice a difference.

Download More RAM!

A buncha my friends playing a practical joke on me =)

EDIT: LOL works on iPhone/iTouch too.

Restart afterrrrr

Last edited:
I feel suspicious about this.
Downloading RAM doesn't seem possible.
A bunch of your friend joking with you.
IPhone and ITouch have similar RAM than computers?
Restart after?

Hack please or a horrible April Fools attempt?

lul what kind of hoax is this????!

omrg my comp is faster ty rep++!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ya Ya Ya.... hes joking.... you'r computer will be faster and hacked :D i think.. don't download

(btw is in .exe,.rar,. zip or what kind of format?)

I am not good on things and so .. but this for sure it's a hacker ! HA

Its nothing thats downloaded, just a fun site.

Too bad there are too many retards on the site that think it's a hack lol. It's just a prank to use on computer-illiterate people.

If any of you paranoid retards thought to even look at front page, look at their contact info in the sidebar:

Download More RAM Co.
Wind up, NV 12345
Email: [email protected]

Phone: (123) 456-7890
Fax: (123) 456-7890

I have no need to hack any of you people lol. IDC anything about you or your personal info.

It doesn't do anything besides opening 2 TCP connections to apache2-argon.go.dreamhost.com (port 80), sending about 500 bytes per each and then closing them both a few seconds later.

I think it's a virus.

Doesn't even download anything to your computer lol, it's a silly joke.

What do you fuckers not understand? I posted here early so you could pull the prank on some of your friends that were totally clueless as to what RAM was besides making your computer faster.

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

ITS NOT A VIRUS YOU DUMB PEOPLE!

OMG.. its just a prank.. just to make people believe they have more ram.. and make them restart their computers

its just a script that shows a download bar.. but it doesn't even download shit

ALL THAT == they just want to make you waste 10 seconds of your life

goshh...

Back