• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection)

Anyone else having problems with this client crashing whenever you press "Manual" or "FAQ" button in the help menu?
If anyone has fixed it, I would appreciate sharing your knowledge :p

Anyone else having problems with this client crashing whenever you press "Manual" or "FAQ" button in the help menu?
If anyone has fixed it, I would appreciate sharing your knowledge :p
Remove the hooks or just disable the button

Why are the RSA p q and d generators not compatible with tibria?
The original from cipsoft is acceptable, as i understand it would be.
p = rsaPrime1
q = rsaPrime2
d = rsaPrivate
it just doesn't connect, and I'm not good at this gmp.h math.

Anyone have this client updated? with bug fixes, I wish I could use it, but I don't know if the client base has a lot of bugs

only thing i had to fix was the skull problem, which is easy as removing the hook, i posted how to do this if you're unsure in this thread somewhere.

Other than that, some other bug with one of the buttons in the help menu. the button can just be removed too, since it was just a link to the tibia website.

Other than that, not aware of any bugs.

only thing i had to fix was the skull problem, which is easy as removing the hook, i posted how to do this if you're unsure in this thread somewhere.

Other than that, some other bug with one of the buttons in the help menu. the button can just be removed too, since it was just a link to the tibia website.

Other than that, not aware of any bugs.
the clinet or link posted in here is filled with errors and things that need to be activated in order to work like cam and auto updater. a button that is crashing the server also compiler is outdated and many code inside it too.
I saw in the post that the comments left different errors that were found, just as they published it, do you have to fix many things?
use this client instead. everything is working. code is up to date and is easier to compile.
Enjoy
why don't you use octv8 instead? is open source now.

you can get it working like the real client, and add cam module, the code is out there.
TZseVBy.png

the clinet or link posted in here is filled with errors and things that need to be activated in order to work like cam and auto updater. a button that is crashing the server also compiler is outdated and many code inside it too.

use this client instead. everything is working. code is up to date and is easier to compile.
Enjoy
why don't you use octv8 instead? is open source now.

you can get it working like the real client, and add cam module, the code is out there.
View attachment 75393

No bugs or errors apart from what I mentioned, just unhook the icons and remove the help button that crashes the client. The cam recorder works just fine. and all you need to do i comment out the updater, or update the URL so it works.

Nothing crashes the server.

Also, that dll version build with MSVS will flag almost every single anti-virus software once compiled, but you can easily merge the changes they made into this one using DevCPP without issue if you really want to, though.

I use OTC as well, but the classic client still feels better, like real tibia. OTC has a bunch of weird nuances that are incorrect. The walking behaviour, the path funding function, animation speeds of text and effects, lighting effects.

No bugs or errors apart from what I mentioned, just unhook the icons and remove the help button that crashes the client. The cam recorder works just fine. and all you need to do i comment out the updater, or update the URL so it works.

Nothing crashes the server.

Also, that dll version build with MSVS will flag almost every single anti-virus software once compiled, but you can easily merge the changes they made into this one using DevCPP without issue if you really want to, though.

I use OTC as well, but the classic client still feels better, like real tibia. OTC has a bunch of weird nuances that are incorrect. The walking behaviour, the path funding function, animation speeds of text and effects, lighting effects.
I was telling it to the other guy hehe, and is tru that the classic client still feels better

Hello,
Anyone knows how to disable FAQ and Manual buttons from Help in this client?
I'm trying everything, but I cannot find it.
I only managed to hide the Help button entirely, but this is not a good solution. I have done it commenting this lines:

// Help button
m_inventoryButtons->pushButton("Help", gameHelp, NULL, 0, -8, false, true);

in main.cpp

I see on Tibiantis client, that he disabled it somehow (buttons FAQ and Manual are visible, but they do nothing). I searched in Hex comparing his exe and mine, but none of the changes made by him in Hex disable this. So I guess it is done from C++ in DLL :)

Thanks in advance for help :)

Last edited:
Back