[Download] Tibianic DLL Sources (Client Injection)

rwxsu

Computer Engineer
Reaction score
Sources: rwxsu/tibianic-dll
How To Compile (Windows): wiki

The wiki contains all the tools you need to compile.

All credit goes to Iryont.

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

AngeLOT

Reaction score
dumb question: whats special of that client ?

CutRs

Reaction score
Thanks A lot! Is this the real sources that has no missing files?

Btw @rwxsu when you wrote Open the Tibria DEV File in the project setup section in the wiki. Where is this tibra DEV File? Whats it called? is it tibra.dll?

OP
rwxsu

rwxsu

Computer Engineer
Reaction score
Thanks A lot! Is this the real sources that has no missing files?

Btw @rwxsu when you wrote Open the Tibria DEV File in the project setup section in the wiki. Where is this tibra DEV File? Whats it called? is it tibra.dll?
There is only one DEV File: Tibria.dev

CutRs

Reaction score
There is only one DEV File: Tibria.dev
I found it inside the tibianic master. Btw. I'd like to understand how this update works.

How does the client recognize if I've changed a sprite or anything client related? I mean, you put versions.php only inside the www/update? Shouldn't you also add the new changed files so that peoples client auto updates?

CipsoftStinks

www.relicaria.com
Reaction score
I found it inside the tibianic master. Btw. I'd like to understand how this update works.

How does the client recognize if I've changed a sprite or anything client related? I mean, you put versions.php only inside the www/update? Shouldn't you also add the new changed files so that peoples client auto updates?
just check wiki tutorial on how compile it... dude, common.....

Worr

Veteran OT User
Reaction score
I believe you place the file in /update/ and change the check sum in versions.php to the new one.

CutRs

Reaction score
just check wiki tutorial on how compile it... dude, common.....
Compiling it was easy. I've already managed to do that :) I'm just curious of how the versions.php knows if I've added or removed anything into the for example .spr

lopky

Reaction score
Thank you very much for this release! Finally :D

Danger II

FluppiX.com
Reaction score
Compiling it was easy. I've already managed to do that :) I'm just curious of how the versions.php knows if I've added or removed anything into the for example .spr
I remember there was an crc32 hash which changed everytime when you edited any related file.
I gotta check my versions.php not sure tho.