• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Dr Bombay

Twizzler

Reaction score
dessolobombay.jpg

des soloing it

ye, red should implement some mosnters like that in nighthmares, right royal?? ;)

Oh no wait, you wont be able to bot anymore =/

Immenda. There is no need to accuse, I do not cavebot and I would not have a problem with one in Nightmares. I think it would be good to stop botters and I want the game to be fair. Please do not accuse people without facts.

Immenda. There is no need to accuse, I do not cavebot and I would not have a problem with one in Nightmares. I think it would be good to stop botters and I want the game to be fair. Please do not accuse people without facts.

You do cavebot and you should be deleted for it.

I don't cavebot. I cannot tell you how many people pm me everday im online checking to see if im there and everytime, I reply. Enough said.

I take alot of pride in Cyntara and I am the first to help anyone. I do not power abuse, and I am the first to say I am horrible at pk'ing. I don't care because I don't play here for pk'ing. I enjoy the community and I feel that I give alot back. You can ask alot of people around, I am an asset to Cyntara and with nearly everyone I will give respect before even thinking about getting respect.

Last edited:
i wonder why he made that char, like i dont think he knows thats my last name... :p

probably he means for like "ER" or something who knows,

I don't cavebot. I cannot tell you how many people pm me everday im online checking to see if im there and everytime, I reply. Enough said.

I take alot of pride in Cyntara and I am the first to help anyone. I do not power abuse, and I am the first to say I am horrible at pk'ing. I don't care because I don't play here for pk'ing. I enjoy the community and I feel that I give alot back. You can ask alot of people around, I am an asset to Cyntara and with nearly everyone I will give respect before even thinking about getting respect.

I remember saying hi, no response. Attacking you once or twice, no response. Hitting you to red, no response. Killing you, waiting a few minutes for you to log in again and then you still refused to respond to me.

i soloed royal-doggo 2 times at nightmares and thats impossible to be so low =) just admit youre cavebotting

I remember saying hi, no response. Attacking you once or twice, no response. Hitting you to red, no response. Killing you, waiting a few minutes for you to log in again and then you still refused to respond to me.

LoL +1

Back