• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Draconzor - Pixel Art

For starting it good, slightly proportionate.. lacks AA but its something that comes with time, keep at it and you'll find it something worth building towards. gj regardless

For starting it good, slightly proportionate.. lacks AA but its something that comes with time, keep at it and you'll find it something worth building
Thanks! What is AA?
I made some improvements

Attachments

• IMG_20230506_030747_556.jpg
    IMG_20230506_030747_556.jpg
    6.9 KB · Views: 4 · VirusTotal
Trying to make some simpler animation.

View attachment 75401

Btw, the wizard ended up looking like this.

View attachment 75400
try to work more on the perspective and alignment of the character and shade try to make him without clothes and create a costume at the same time so you will end up learning better the perspective and shadow of the sprite, try not to use those square lines for the sprite to be smoother and the serration of the outline you can correct with AA
example

Attachments

Last edited:
That mage looks sick! Do you mind me switching out my profile pic with him? Or will he go loco and SD rune me in the face? :| better safe than sorry.
Keep up the good work! =) How long have u been doing sprites in general? Seriously can't be your first piece, if so goddam.. looking forward for your future work.

Hi guys!
For now I will study the Top-down perspective.
After I feel that I'm developing my Sprites better, I'll go back to Tibia's perspective.

Simple shape of a character
image-4.png

Attachments

Last edited:
I like your expectations. I think that if you keep improving your techniques you will go far. I hope to see you in a few years and see how you have grown.

I hope that when you improve your techniques and you feel more confident I want to see that magician finished :)

Back