• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Druids.

LoveableRose

Reaction score
I'm getting tired of druids not having good spells. Every single one of other voc has good spells and can kill many things but for us there's nothing.. when are druids going to be fixed.. i spent a lot of money on my character and voc and i expect to atleast be as strong as other voc. the only spell that does work is exevo gran mas mort but it's so slow.... We've been complaining and complaining to you guys, isn't it time to listen to the community?!?!?

I'm getting tired of druids not having good spells. Every single one of other voc has good spells and can kill many things but for us there's nothing.. when are druids going to be fixed.. i spent a lot of money on my character and voc and i expect to atleast be as strong as other voc. the only spell that does work is exevo gran mas mort but it's so slow.... We've been complaining and complaining to you guys, isn't it time to listen to the community?!?!?

I apologize for the wait for the druids, the druids are being worked on and the final spell is going to be epic haha. You won't be dissapointed. Scripting this stuff takes time, and on top of that we are working on the map and the new NPC and quests that are coming out soon. So bare with us for now, keep it strong!

will sorcs exevo mas rai get fixed? i don't like draining most of my mana to hit 3k-6k avg pvp :(

druids are dead like cyntara just quit it why continuing playing an ot thats is full of idiots? and that doesn't have pvp skills, oh well if yo wanna sit in your pc all day just killing monsters then its cool have fun

Back