• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

druster and entensity botting.

The Onee

Reaction score
both bot vip frosts. chipp even tped entensity to the temple for botting. please ban them.

Lol...

18:59 The One [334]: 23:02 You are now ignoring player Druster.
ajajajaj Ban druster Ban him....
Lol the one u bot too and u die too ;]
then u get mad cuz u die ? lol i could careless if u make a post
anyways ;]

like lock said on another post botting
its only allowed if i dont catch it.if i do its a notation, 2 notations = ban.

Lol

lol dude how old are u ? 10? trying to get me ban cuz u cant kill me lets try to ban him :O? grow up u kid?

i mean 7 years of tibia and u gonna cry when u lose? ajjaajaj takeing it 2 serious i guess ;[?

THE ONE IS A HYPOCRIT ahaha Ban druster for botting? ima cam u botting and we will see if u can get out of that

The one please get of me and drusters dick plxxor your never going to catch us bottin cuz we dont need to bot like urself and if you wana cam us ""bottin" the only thing your gonna be cammin is your death like the last time u tryed "catching us bottin" Rofl. you get killed like 5 times in war leave your team dying and then go bottin and like rebel said dont be a HYPOCRIT becuase we droped you when you were bottin so hush kiddo
:)

Lol

Dude brysonlee plx tell me the last time u saw me die ;[??? in war plxx msg me the shit ;] good luck cuz i havnt died in soo long ;]if i die its to kick in monsters only times i die.
the one dies and crys LOL he spent all the night looking for me while i was afk in my house LOL!! get a life son plx ;]

First of all, you just use dash like on weflyhigh.....
second of all actually a noob char dragged you in and m walled behind you ad you got pwnt, third all you do is level, fourth you got like 10k mana more than anyone cause all you do it bot, fifth when we have you trapped you kill the lvl 100s to get banned like yesterday
gg
and you bot
take this > you cant bot so you log out ROFLCOPTER!

Attachments

Lolll

well k i guess i dont remember but anyways who are u Lol????
i got ban cuz i get all the frags bro lol i only bot when im bored of tibia yo...

Back