• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

DUP Teaser I

Waz

Banned User
Reaction score
Greetings!

Welcome to the first official teaser of Daerlon Universal Project! Our team consists of four mappers (hiring more!) and I figured it's time to show 5-6 screen shots of a few amazing places we have mapped. Not all places are fully detailed therefore I tried to choose the best ones I could find. I hope you enjoy our teaser and don't forget to read the descriptions!

Face the mighty wyverns on this frightening mountain!
Facethewyverns.jpg

Venture deep into caves, filled with lava, filled with scary creatures, challenging quests and excellent storylines. Be careful of powerful creatures!
firedevil.jpg

Venturing the desert you may find an abandoned Nomad camp, ask yourself.. is it really abandoned?
visitthenomadcamp.jpg

Find the secret base of the minotaurs and get wands and other magical items from the mages for cheaper prices then 'da humans'.
minotaurshop.jpg

Purchase your own guildhall with storage and accommodation for all your guild members, hey, even open a shop where others can buy stuff from you!
guildshop.jpg

After a long night sleep maybe you'd like to drop in for a bite to eat and a beer. Too hung over to get back home? Grab a room at the hotel above the bar!
tavernhotel.jpg

Grab ya date and find places with amazing views.
amazingviews.jpg

That concludes our teaser for today, I really hope you enjoyed it.

Yours truly,
Athen & DUP Team

wow, that's nice, I would give you 10/10! good job!

Back