• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

Peroxide

Gone since January 2018
Senator
Reaction score

E7 @ Facebook

E7 @ Twitter
zlcbpt.png

|| Project Members ||
Neon
Sizaro
Peroxide
Illusion
Mackan
Sharp

Extrodus

[*]
zlcbpt.png

|| Information ||
This is a project that is hosted on a 24/7 Livemapping server,
this helps all our mappers keep up with each other by being able to track the progress of the map, so far we've
completed one city roughly around the size of Thais, perhaps bigger and are now working on the West and South
of the city with simple spawns. Map is hosted by Peroxide,
but soon should be shifted over to BeniS. In this thread you will find a collaboration of pictures
from our map. So far we are only working on the map itself, we figure that with several mappers the coders would barely be able to keep up.

Anyhow enjoy and keep watching!

zlcbpt.png

|| Images ||
Can all project members please add credit to a picture if it isn't your own.

Minimap of City
by team

SEDJm.png

By Neon
0kiAQ.png

zlcbpt.png

Video by Hiperkarma

I have never ever seen that minimap before. Ever. Peroxide, bitch.
I hope this one doesn't turn out as evora, but I'm nearly sure it wont!

Can't really describe what I feel by looking at it...

Last edited:
This is not for showoff, this will be a playable server and not a super fantastic mega pro map.

Really neat, I absolutly love it and you also got some of the best mappers I've seen working on it! Can't wait to see if I can get through and play it at job corps!

You shouldn't put the mappers name as a tag above a mapping picture since this is a TEAM and not who mapped what. Anyway, I've seen the city, not a style I enjoy, it's good nonetheless and this undead piece looks quite cool aswell.

You shouldn't put the mappers name as a tag above a mapping picture since this is a TEAM and not who mapped what. Anyway, I've seen the city, not a style I enjoy, it's good nonetheless and this undead piece looks quite cool aswell.

Yeah, I'm meaning if it's solo by you then you can do you own credit. None the less if the entire team worked on it, add team credit.

Back