• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

Started working on this again (:)

Heres a little sneak peak on what I will do atm, I will consider the map as "finished" for now, and I will begin finishing up everything, the map will not be as big as it should've been but it's a start. And I still have ALOT of mini-maps to put into the real map so it will become bigger with time.

I was just running through this thread once more because it's just fun to see the pictures again.
And when I clicked on fury to get back to otland I saw this post!

Timing like a baws

Looking forward to progress, I'll try find the scripts for the current quests on my old pc tomorrow :)

Sizaro is working on it now I think, he asked me to send him the map a few weeks ago :)

wO0Ks.png

Started working on this again (:)

Heres a little sneak peak on what I will do atm, I will consider the map as "finished" for now, and I will begin finishing up everything, the map will not be as big as it should've been but it's a start. And I still have ALOT of mini-maps to put into the real map so it will become bigger with time.
How's this doing?

Back