• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

For people to steal it :O?
They'd find a way to once the server is online anyway, so in other words. Not putting it online now is just delaying the inevitable.

Anyway server is [COLOR="#red"]offline [/COLOR]
IP:
Client: 9.1
Account manager: 1/1 or just push Enter if you want to use the number one in password/account number.

Last edited:
They'd find a way to once the server is online anyway, so in other words. Not putting it online now is just delaying the inevitable.

Anyway server is online
IP: e7.sytes.net
Client: 9.1
Account manager: 1/1 or just push Enter if you want to use the number one in password/account number.

ooh I thought you meant a rme live server xD!

I made the account and when I tried logging into the account it says Connection Refused when trying to access the account manager of my account

Gaaaaaaah, fml, can't seem to find a ipchanger for 9.1 xD (Well, without 280 trojans ~)
Help? :D
Edit:
Thanks alot - Can't believe I havn't seen this one before >_<
@Down

Last edited:
Ye I got in, lol dude, le lag! I got that it would lag but.. I take 1 step, stand still, 1 step XD

edit:

Hahahah Falarion <3

Last edited:
=)
fM5eU.png

AWESOME ;DDDD
Really enjoyed exploring it!!

But Peroxide is supah paowa abusaa!! Sadface:

Anyways, fav places:
- Mage Quarters
- Sewers
- Big Castle to the east + the Bridge there
- Nature outside =DD

Edit: Pic Re-upload

Peroxide didn't want me killing people but he powahabuser!!! :(
On topic: Nice mapping guys, looking great!

Thats how it is playing on every other server for me and pero xD

Wtf? >.< Why do you play then, seriously? XD Cant be worth it lol :p

Anyways, the 2 pics u put up (Neon and Pero) both looks really neat :)

I wish I could have more to say about the city, but I was lagging to much to be able to Overlook everything >.<

The most of I that I saw looked good, I didint like the roads that much tho, in the southern part there was like pure straight on one side, and the other one was like up and down, both thoose ways are fine rly, but it should be the same on both sides imo xD and the northern roads had like "layers" road, dirt, grass, road and grass is enough, but this is just my opinion tho :] Nice of u to let us check it out tho!

Back