• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

Alright, been pretty dead this weekend. But good to see Peroxide bumping with a nice picture!
Anyways, here is a cave that I'm working on atm...

LHZgh.png

Sincerely,
E7 Team​

Almost missed the chest with a skull on it.
Looks great indeed, except for the sucky blazebringer or whatever mount :<

Don't like the little thing on the left, looks bad (the combination of border + floor)

Almost missed the chest with a skull on it.
Looks great indeed, except for the sucky blazebringer or whatever mount :<

The mount gives light, that's why I use it xD

@Prest
I got another version, but I like that yellow flower plant, and on the other version I can't use it :p

will we see more than Bridges or entraces to citys from pero? or will be this the same over and over again?

Don't take this wrong now... But will we ever see YOUR mapping in Agathor?

will we see more than Bridges or entraces to citys from pero? or will be this the same over and over again?
That's Neon's bridge actually

when does it come out :p
We aren't even sure. And we don't want to post a date just so we can dissapoint you guys if we miss that date.

Last edited:
@neon
nop you will not :) Sadface.
Na joke i cant map as fast as you guys but im still doing it, im kinda lonly now tho. BTW you mad braw? or why agresive ;c

@pero
lol it looks much @what you do lolz. any ways dont like it that much i dont know why :S. i think its cuz the dirt ground :/ maybe little more grass? or even stone slabs? dunno.

@neon
nop you will not :) Sadface.
Na joke i cant map as fast as you guys but im still doing it, im kinda lonly now tho. BTW you mad braw? or why agresive ;c

Nah I ain't mad, and I know Peroxide maps alot of Gates and Bridges... But most of all... WaterFuckingFalls... Anyways, you will see alot more, later ;)

@neon
ye i know :p he has the potential to do better things but he likes those things :p.
anyways guys keep the work up :)

i be kick from team, :C why man whyyy !!! :C xD, its not like i map no moar :'c ill just turn the live map up if alex wants me to when hes not home

Omg awesome outfit Peroxide is wearing ;O

The map is awesome aswel, but maybe the 2 sand mixing on the bridge could have a different shape instead of 2 perfect triangles. Would look more random and realistic.

Back