• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

@up
What is up with your and your billion accounts with random names and posting those 3 links to a picture that we can't even see?

@ontopic, nice as always lol :p

@up
What is up with your and your billion accounts with random names and posting those 3 links to a picture that we can't even see?

@ontopic, nice as always lol :p

spambot advertising websites that are the broken links.

Beggars Hideout

SWS75.png

Sincerely,
E7 Team​

Doesn't look like Tibia anymore. Though nicely done.

@up its a map project that may become a server. Some of the best mappers are involved, so shouldn't be too long, however, is till reckon a few months at least before it is nearing a finish state.

Well at the moment, it seems most of our members are busy, I'm trying my best to find time to map. And in May I'm going to take a wild shot here but Neon and Sizaro will most likely be inactive (Diablo III)

I'll be inactive starting May 15th as well. :D I've been waiting nearly 12 years for Diablo III and the best way to start playing it is with a brand-new computer I'll buy next month. :p Can't wait!!

Back
Top Bottom