• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

E7 Project

At the moment, I'm taking a big break from mapping besides from participating in the monthly mapping contests.
For now, until I contact the other members. I would say its on hold just as 'scarlet horn' is.

Sorry guys, really hoped to bring you guys some waterfalls soon.

At the moment, I'm taking a big break from mapping besides from participating in the monthly mapping contests.
For now, until I contact the other members. I would say its on hold just as 'scarlet horn' is.

Sorry guys, really hoped to bring you guys some waterfalls soon.

Claiming that these projects are on hold seems abit silly to me, it would be more suitable to say that the project has been shutdown and that you may consider in the future to start working on it again. If you really want this project to actually launch one day you will need to give it to someone who actually finish things, get someone to administrate the project for you perhaps?

It's an awesome map, no doubt about that but a map is only 40% of the server eh

I'm still continuing on it during spare time. But I don't have much of that.

It's been a while.

Meanwhile in a Troll Cellar on Rookgaard
-bGrLR.png

BwOnRQ.png

CMvcyw.png

Sorry for the wait

Back