• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EasyNPC v0.2.1

Dude, stop copying & pasteing License file... You forgot to erase the last line in the license file D:

So in your opinion should I remember licence and write it from memory, just mistake. xD

No party shields = no rep, sorry.

oh, and if you want to be kooler than me, add a load feature so we can modify existing npcs :(

I have some plans (Planes?) about this tool, but actually I have no knowledge how to do things I want to, I'm beginner in c++/Qt. I'll try to update this tool by the time.

Last edited:
So in your opinion should I remember licence and write it from memory, just mistake. xD

I have some plans (Planes?) about this tool, but actually I have no knowledge how to do things I want to, I'm beginner in c++/Qt. I'll try to update this tool by the time.

Why not to poke old elfy for maby some halp? If not me, there are yet few people... Oh, you could someday unblock me on gg :)

Why not to poke old elfy for maby some halp? If not me, there are yet few people... Oh, you could someday unblock me on gg :)

First, you were quite inactive lately (Probably holidays.). Second, we aren't so close, didn't even thought you would like to help me with something. Oh and yea, I could unblock you if I only have your number.

First, you were quite inactive lately (Probably holidays.). Second, we aren't so close, didn't even thought you would like to help me with something. Oh and yea, I could unblock you if I only have your number.

But now I'm not. Yeah, we are not, and we ain't gonna, I'm not pedo. Number is short and starts with "124", ends very similiar.

Yo Elf, I like the program overall but is it possible to add an open button? I would love to edit some NPCs but you can't do it at the moment. :(

Sources are deleted, I need to convert it to another distro. Please reupload. :p

Wanna practice a bit. :)

Back