• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EasyNPC v0.2.1

I've found a few bugs,

Code:
	<parameters>
		<parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
		<parameter key="shop_buyable" value="Magic Sword,2400,1,1000000;" />
		<parameter key="shop_sellable" value="Magic Sword,2400,1,1000000;" />
		<parameter key="travel" value="1" />
		<parameter key="travel_destinations" value="Carlin,100,100,7,175;" />
	</parameters>

Should be

Code:
	<parameters>
		<parameter key="module_shop" value="1"/>
		<parameter key="shop_buyable" value="Magic Sword,2400,1000000,1;" />
		<parameter key="shop_sellable" value="Magic Sword,2400,1000000;" />
		<parameter key="module_travel" value="1" />
		<parameter key="travel_destinations" value="carlin,100,100,7,175;" />
	</parameters>

Yea, I realized that non-stackable items shouldn't have count, tomorrow will release patched version.

Code:
<parameter key="travel" value="1" />

Should be

Code:
<parameter key="module_travel" value="1" />

Dude, stop copying & pasteing License file... You forgot to erase the last line in the license file D:

No party shields = no rep, sorry.

oh, and if you want to be kooler than me, add a load feature so we can modify existing npcs :(

Personally that's the easiest thing ever. Just read XML...

It's like the one i made, it helps you not to write!

message_greet" key="Sup" />

All by hand, which can become annoy if you are making an RPG, "me". So that is why i'm working on tools to simplify the OTServ making, i've personally made a NPC XML creator & editor for internal usage only. I will release it one day, i have made MANY tools to manage alot of things from OTServ SVN. This way, my team and i wont have to be nor rush scripting...

It's like the one i made, it helps you not to write!

message_greet" key="Sup" />

All by hand, which can become annoy if you are making an RPG, "me". So that is why i'm working on tools to simplify the OTServ making, i've personally made a NPC XML creator & editor for internal usage only. I will release it one day, i have made MANY tools to manage alot of things from OTServ SVN. This way, my team and i wont have to be nor rush scripting...

So you don't get my point. Mostly this will be used by newbs, so giev them possibility to not only customize & generate or save, but also load to modify if they want to change something. I'd personally use this tool if it would have few options more- but the basic is, as I've mentioned, loading. Since I got 300 custom made NPCs and I would want to edit them. What for? Keywords, I've never liked to write keywords manually. About other options- I would have to think of, but there's surely alot more that can be done to/ with EasyNPC :)

So you don't get my point. Mostly this will be used by newbs, so giev them possibility to not only customize & generate or save, but also load to modify if they want to change something. I'd personally use this tool if it would have few options more- but the basic is, as I've mentioned, loading. Since I got 300 custom made NPCs and I would want to edit them. What for? Keywords, I've never liked to write keywords manually. About other options- I would have to think of, but there's surely alot more that can be done to/ with EasyNPC :)

Alright then... I'd really appreciate you to tell me which features would you like to see in my upcoming NPC Studio, which is going to support npc editing ofc. I already made hundreds, but the only problem is editing the script .lua, i personally dont feel like programming such lua states to edit a script .lua.
Perhaps, i'll do a npc editor, i know what you mean, and i'd really need it too.

Just let me end programming my quest maker, which ofc is going to help me out.

Back