• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EasyNPC v0.2.1

chojrak

Banned User
Solutions
Reaction score
Hello, since my latest NPC Maker (http://otland.net/f19/8-41-8-42-npc-maker-v2-34946/) was useful (I think so, with 900 downloads), and all of the links were broken (nobody rehosted it)...
I've decided to re-construct this application. Version 0.1 is only a re-construction of my old NPC maker, so it doesn't have any new features, just improved GUI.
I'll try to improve the tool itself someday when I find some free time.

Features
--
Version 0.1
  • Nice, clean looking GUI.
  • Basic NPC configuration, like walk interval, messages and such.
  • Outfit Tab: Ability to choose outfit (by name) and addons, also ability to use random colors of head, body, legs, feet or randomize all once!
  • "Buy" Tab: Ability to fast-create a Buyable Items List using a couple edit boxes and buttons.
  • "Sell" Tab: Ability to fast-create a Sellable Items List using a few edit boxes and buttons.
  • "Travel" Tab: Ability to fast-create list of Travel Destinations using a couple edit boxes and buttons.

Version 0.2:

Version 0.2.1:

Screenshots:
  • 53482575.png
  • 30379958.png
  • 41865764.png
  • 72225051.png
  • 60799645.png
  • 80008706.png
  • 26407784.png
  • 40394480.png

Download:
  • EasyNPC v0.2.1 Binaries
  • EasyNPC v0.2.1 Source Files

Scans:

Do you like the tool? Simply add reputation points for me.
Cheers, Chojrak.

Last edited:
Great release! I'm surely going to use it today!

Red

where you compiled that?

o cool ^^ i began using it

I did tryed to post my npc makers too. But a mod didnt allowed them by unknown reason.

Back