• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

TFS 1.X+ Effect Only for 1 player

Soulster

Reaction score
Hello,

How can i make so i can only send effect only on client for 1 player

For example:
Player with specific storageid cant go through position and on those position i want to display some barrier effect

Solution

position:sendMagicEffect(magicEffect[, player = nullptr])

player:getPosition():sendMagicEffect(2, player)
Yes but this approach will send the effect on a position and everybody close to that position will be able to see that effect

And i want only 1 player to see certain effects

For example first tutorial steps for a player

First player would have to open his bag but before that he cant go further so on positions where he cant go through i want to put those effects but only for the player

And after player opens his bad then those effects dissapear and player is able to go through

Yes but this approach will send the effect on a position and everybody close to that position will be able to see that effect

First player would have to open his bag but before that he cant go further so on positions where he cant go through i want to put those effects but only for the player

And after player opens his bad then those effects dissapear and player is able to go through
No, that's wrong to assume.

Adding the player as a parameter makes it so only that player will see the effect.

My response is wrong i was just annoyed i could not find a solution and was using sendmagiceffect for everybody to see without actually knowing there is more to it
First response was correct and working.

Back