• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[Effect] The Forgotten Server 8.40 v0.2

Knight God

Reaction score
Please someone knows how to do this end of tibia in the tutorial that comes out of that effect comes rookgaard an arrow pointing down and a bright yellow box almost on a sign out in the tutorial rookgaard, please if anyone knows how to do it gives me please. Thanks :confused:

These effects are effects like fire or energy. If I'm not wrong they should be somewhere in the 50s or 60s.

Log onto your OT with GOD rights and ingame say "!x number" (or "!z number"). Numbers go from 1 to like 65 I think.

Try it for 50+ the effect should be somewhere there.

If you have the number you can just use it in a lua script.

eg. doSendMagicEffect(position, effectnumber)

Usually the effect numbers also have translations into text (eg. CONST_ME_HITBYFIRE).

Actually, those 2 effects are:
PHP:
CONST_ME_TUTORIALARROW = 55
CONST_ME_TUTORIALSQUARE = 56

So, you could make a script with this:
PHP:
local position = {x = 1000, y = 1000, z = 7}  -- specify the position you want the effect to appear at
local effect == 55 -- 55 is arrow, 56 is square
doSendMagicEffect(position, effect)

Or, a shorter version:
PHP:
doSendMagicEffect({x = 1000, y = 1000, z = 7}, 55)

Otherwise, it appears that could be done each time a character is connected to the arrow on my server tutorial esque turn and point to the need that people read a sign pointing to a need please help me. Thanks :)

This effect but I need to make the Square INFLUENCE Tutorial Tutorial Arrow and 0.3.1 for TFS that the samples that did not work for me there arriva someone who knows please give me the script of that effect. Thanks

sorry for my bad english

So where should i post this? In global?

Code:
local position = {x = 1000, y = 1000, z = 7}  -- specify the position you want the effect to appear at
local effect == 55 -- 55 is arrow, 56 is square
doSendMagicEffect(position, effect)

nope, it's for the scripts, like action or movement, you can extend it so it could be like if player steps on a tile or uses a lever, effect is being sent.

but they know where I put that script? because when I put him as a movement does not work :S

is on tfs 0.3.1 (cryin damson)
please need this script

Thanks

@Knight God
If you want a tutorial like in Rl tibia on first login then:

In your login.lua (data/creaturescripts/scripts) after: function onLogin(cid)

Add:
if getPlayerStorageValue(cid, 90300) == -1 then
doPlayerSendTutorial(cid, 1)
doPlayerSendTutorial(cid, 2)
doPlayerSendTutorial(cid, 3)
doPlayerSendTutorial(cid, 4)
setPlayerStorageValue(cid, 90300, 1)
end

Done.

Back