• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Eiserne Festung's Mapping Thread

You can,but u won't get it ^.-

- - - Updated - - -

Some "edits"..... won't show the whole place :p

dxmsuo.png

http://oi39.tinypic.com/dxmsuo.jpg

Last edited:
regardless - no doubt about it - he is one of the most creative mappers that is active here.

Time to start with my project :)

Started to map the Church of the Faceless.
A Cult of Necromancers that pray to old Ancient gods...
Once they will will return, chaos and terror will follow and face the world,
the humany race will be slaved....and those who prayed to the Faceless, may have a chance to survive.

That looks fantastic. I hope the entire ground wont be those grey tiles maybe use some black tiles? But this looks 100% exactly how i'd want a necromancer infested area to look like.
Good job

Time to start with my project :)

Started to map the Church of the Faceless.
A Cult of Necromancers that pray to old Ancient gods...
Once they will will return, chaos and terror will follow and face the world,
the humany race will be slaved....and those who prayed to the Faceless, may have a chance to survive.

EPIC!!! I LOVE IT!!!
I really wanted to do something like this a while back but I couldn't make it half as awesome as this!!!
One thing I'd change though! The pillars in between the wooden chairs at the middle-back, you should lower it. By that I mean get rid of two pillars on the next level and put the fountains down, then add the stained glass arch so people can see it! Then add the demon skull above that!!
Something like this, +other ideas? I guess..:

aj2f.png

PS: I don't know how you would cover up the demon skull, maybe move it lower instead or something? I dunno!

Back