• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elime's NPC Editor

Elime

OTServers.eu
Solutions
Reaction score
Elime's NPC Editor is used to create and edit NPC files (xml).

This tool makes it easy to change the look of your npc.
otWGeBC.jpg

Auto completion makes adding new items that the npc should sell or buy very easy.
Replace the items.xml in the items directory of this program with the items.xml used by your server to show the correct items in the auto complete list.
coZa6SV.jpg

You can easily change any value of the itmes even after you have added them to the list.
I0tvmF4.jpg

You can also add or change custom messages.
AGnJrzP.jpg

And add or change keywords.
SV2bcVu.jpg

Requirements:
You need Java 7 or later installed on your computer.

Warning:
Do not overwrite your npc files that you have opened with this editor in case you want to preserve how your xml file is laid out and the comments you have written.

Download:
Windows
Linux
OSX

Attachments

• npc_editor_osx.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 72 · VirusTotal
  • npc_editor_linux.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 43 · VirusTotal
  • npc_editor_windows.zip
    11.4 MB · Views: 940 · VirusTotal
Last edited by a moderator:
What TFS version/s does it support?
Since this NPC Editor creates pretty basic NPCs I believe they will work with most if not all TFS distributions. But if you open an NPC file containing stuff like 'interaction' this editor won't recognize it.

Most important thing is to know what outfits exists in the Tibia version you are using. You can see what outfits are available in the outfits.xml file of your server data pack.

Also speech bubbles only exist in 10.36+ and won't show up on older clients.

Elime's NPC Editor is used to create and edit NPC files (xml).

This tool makes it easy to change the look of your npc.
otWGeBC.jpg

Auto completion makes adding new items that the npc should sell or buy very easy.
Replace the items.xml in the items directory of this program with the items.xml used by your server to show the correct items in the auto complete list.
coZa6SV.jpg

You can easily change any value of the itmes even after you have added them to the list.
I0tvmF4.jpg

You can also add or change custom messages.
AGnJrzP.jpg

And add or change keywords.
SV2bcVu.jpg

Requirements:
You need Java 7 or later installed on your computer.

Warning:
Do not overwrite your npc files that you have opened with this editor in case you want to preserve how your xml file is laid out and the comments you have written.

Download:
Windows
Linux
OSX

Looking good! Thank you for working on this.

Look good works perfect im using this.
all my sellers are made with this tool thx :D

Just downloaded it to secure it in my OTArchive if it needs to be rehosted at some time :)
Looks nicely done!

Back