• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs Classic 7.40 back with stages?

EliteOTs Classic back?

• Total voters

EliteOTs

Banned User
Reaction score
Just curious, random people keep pming me about it, so I'm just curious what count it would show up to.

I only want to know who's interested and nothing else.

Edit,
You can vote on all options if you want..
Chose whatever fits you the best.

Edit 2,
If you rather want the 7.72 version then comment that in here.
If you want some certain fixes, changes or something, comment that in here too.

Last edited:
Make war ots + custom client. I think it would be more interested in this option.
All version 7.6+ have universal Black Bot and game is sux. All noobs boters have black bot becouse is free have function combo leader , cave bot , aim bot , trening mlv , auto make runes , auto fishing etc..

Last edited:
i'd say bring back near exactly what you had - 7.4 on the 7.72 client

- perhaps slightly lower rates
- increase paladin hits slightly from what they were when the server shut down (at first they were too high, were lowered too much at update)
- increase UE hits slightly from what they were when the server shut down (at first they were too high, were lowered too much at update)
- add 7.4 functions (parcel traps, uh traps, leave boats non pz)

you seen how well the mid-high, near 7.4 with graphic options server did for you before, very well. with some adjustments here and there and a proper advertisement / release you could be just as if not more successful this time around. i know a lot of people lost faith in you after the last eliteots but if you listen to your community this time and do things proper you can do really well again.

Firsty it should be 7.4 not 7.72 and u should be allowed to log in only with 7.4 client. As we know there are much more bots for tibia 7.72. Im pissed of playing on 7.72 where aimbots are perfect.

Firsty it should be 7.4 not 7.72 and u should be allowed to log in only with 7.4 client. As we know there are much more bots for tibia 7.72. Im pissed of playing on 7.72 where aimbots are perfect.

About stages, i would like to see eliteots like it was before so mid rated OR mestera.net if u are able to make it again.

edit, sorry for double post.

@Original 7.40 client.

wont happen, a lot of people lagg a lot on the Dx5 that's the only graphical option the 7.4 have.

I will run 7.40 through a 7.72 client so everyone can play with decent fps.
And I don't give a shit about if there's much botters on 7.72, because in fact there's bots for 7.4 too, that's very easy to obtain.
I rather go the way I know, give a warning and then delete the crap out of anyone dares to bot on my servers like I've always done.

Sure a lot of people start bitch fight about it and they were deleted unjustified.. but seriously no, I've never deleted a guy that didn't deserve it.
I still have fresh in mind when a guy's main account got deleted after a noob acc was tracked down for deletion, and he tried so hard to protect himself on the forums that it became obvious for everyone that he was guilty.

Lots of people hate me :)
because they're immature babies.
They don't say stuffs straight to me, they prefer going public instead, like Havoc, he's one of the top 3 Gm asslickers I've ever seen, and because I told him that he'd never become Gm in my servers, look what he did, start flaming me instead :)
I've asked all people who flame at me, to grow up and face me through pms, but oh no.. they can't pm to me.. they don't have balls enough for it =(

7.4 all from 7.4 i mean parcel traps etc. and mid rate maybe high at start and low like 3x from 100 ;]

woo 7.72 client \o/

i'd suggest doing it right this time tho

actually make 7.4 features, dont release til its ready etc

I'd love a serious low rate but problem is, how many other is? =(

Khalifa, if I were to launch a new Classic, I'd make sure the bugs are gone from it before I do, for example the travel issue.
About parcel stuffs, sure I could possible fix that, I just wonder if everyone would actually play along with it, I mean, what if you were chased by a team of noobs and they keep throwing parcels around you blocking you all the time :p

things like parcel traps, uh traps, and boat traps were annoying as fuck back in the day. but it was a part of the game. all of the oldschool community that enjoys the 7.4 client like it to be as close to the real thing as possible.

my ideas are just suggestions to improve the server. just all little tweaks that would appeal to a lot of the hardcore guys who maybe didn't play so much last time. the server was near perfect before the update when things got a little wacky with low UE damage and awful bolt damage.

besides the things i listed in my last post, another thing would be a US proxy. i understand this isn't always an option and it costs money but just another thing that would bring in more players and sell more donations (assuming you are keeping the same donations, which werent overpowered at all really)

either way hopefully you take some time to make some tweaks and work on some things and follow it up with a proper advertisement (threads like this already helping) and proper release and i think the server could very well top the 150~ peak eliteots 7.4 pvp-rpg 1.0 had.

ohhhhh and a working tibicam would also be a hot commodity.

Back