• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs gone for now, but not forever. Public announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.

RealSoft

Banned User
Reaction score
Go here for process: http://otland.net/f251/mastercores-7-40-built-process-149416/

EliteOTs aka MasterCores.com had some fucking unluck starting that server..

The crashes, short explained, with test server with less than 10 people online, there was nothing hat could trigger the crashes.
Not until the server reached over 100 players the crashes became visible.
That's why it opened with some sort of crash bugs still in it.

The hacks..
They accessed the database with a serious bug that Lighttpd had in the latest version, which I were using.
Lighttpd = Website Engine, Similar to etc, Xampp, UniServ and similar, but for Linux.

with rushing, and no time to check completely, the server came back with the issues still there.
This made me think, I need some time off, to sort this shit out.

Also,7.40 is coming back on the market I see, and RealOTS that seems to be going to open as 7.70 again, I need something more unique to get back on the market.

I've trashed the MasterCores engine, I'm going to start from 0 again, and built it up with a new client version to it.
Aiming at 7.10 with it's full features it had back then.

I'll be back whenever I feel for it, and when I got something to show.
And for the record, It was hell of fun reaching those 299 players online, but seriously it couldn't last with the unstable engine that crashed 1-3 times per day.

This is the first
time I announce EliteOTs business as RealSoft, so I suppose an 2-3 dudes with 50000 fake users gonna flame in here.
But this thread is only here for one purpose and that's not trolling, It's to note the players that they shouldn't wait for MasterCores...

Just keep an eye if something has changed in future.

I'll see ya when I see ya. Bye.

Last edited:
Looking forward RealSoft!'

I'll be watching :>

Sad to see this OT go down but to see it come back up as 7.10 would be my dream, there would be much less botting seeing there were hardly any bots out during that time. If you did come back with 7.1 I would for sure return to your server.

Bye for now and good luck in the future!

Jason~Clyzon

:( I always wanted to play a great ot like MasterCores Ver. 7.4 wid Dx9.. Wonder those ppl ddosing got no heart at all?! I bet for 1m bucks that they gonna get their asses in hell soon. It was a realy good ot server and i enjoyed playing it.

EliteOTs aka MasterCores.com had some fucking unluck starting that server..

The crashes, short explained, with test server with less than 10 people online, there was nothing hat could trigger the crashes.
Not until the server reached over 100 players the crashes became visible.
That's why it opened with some sort of crash bugs still in it.

The hacks..
They accessed the database with a serious bug that Lighttpd had in the latest version, which I were using.
Lighttpd = Website Engine, Similar to etc, Xampp, UniServ and similar, but for Linux.

with rushing, and no time to check completely, the server came back with the issues still there.
This made me think, I need some time off, to sort this shit out.

Also,7.40 is coming back on the market I see, and RealOTS that seems to be going to open as 7.70 again, I need something more unique to get back on the market.

I've trashed the MasterCores engine, I'm going to start from 0 again, and built it up with a new client version to it.
Aiming at 7.10 with it's full features it had back then.

I'll be back whenever I feel for it, and when I got something to show.
And for the record, It was hell of fun reaching those 299 players online, but seriously it couldn't last with the unstable engine that crashed 1-3 times per day.

This is the first
time I announce EliteOTs business as RealSoft, so I suppose an 2-3 dudes with 50000 fake users gonna flame in here.
But this thread is only here for one purpose and that's not trolling, It's to note the players that they shouldn't wait for MasterCores...

Just keep an eye if something has changed in future.

I'll see ya when I see ya. Bye.
Much respect for finally admitting it. Please, get it up soon!

Only thing that makes me feel odd, is that you've been in the OT business since I started up OT's [2007? 2008?] and through all this time you STILL haven't developed a 100% leet ub3r pr0 server 100% stable and so on.. Maybe you should focus on one project, since I know for a fact your capable of crazy shit.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Found my old account!

@topic

Uhm, I wish you good luck but to be honest, I seriously doubt in your success. Why? Like I've said it @ ur ot forums, you're narrow-minded, egocentric, stubborn person. I wont play it since It would be waste of time. On the other hand Im starting working on own real tibia project @ March (seriously real, not a shit like mastercores was) If I only pass the exam session, lol.

Yaaaaaaaaaaaay! Found my old account!

@topic

Uhm, I wish you good luck but to be honest, I seriously doubt in your success. Why? Like I've said it @ ur ot forums, you're narrow-minded, egocentric, stubborn person. I wont play it since It would be waste of time. On the other hand Im starting working on own real tibia project @ March (seriously real, not a shit like mastercores was) If I only pass the exam session, lol.
Hopefully Realsoft makes his "haters" his "motivators" instead of whining about it. Rise above the trolling Realsoft, and make the best shit. [Seriously.. you've got the knowledge]
Edit: @Dwadwa, do you know what a fuckin' DONATION is? I bought my premmy off players when I played here, since I had a feeling those crashes would end in him giving up xD.

Not giving up, I never am... I'm waaaay too stubborn to give up...

If I'd be the person with wide eyes enough to look on my history, I'd give up like 5 years ago...
On other hand, through my history, each server have been 10x better than the previous version ^^

Hopefully Realsoft makes his "haters" his "motivators" instead of whining about it. Rise above the trolling Realsoft, and make the best shit. [Seriously.. you've got the knowledge]
Edit: @Dwadwa, do you know what a fuckin' DONATION is? I bought my premmy off players when I played here, since I had a feeling those crashes would end in him giving up xD.

It's no prob. I want seriously to bring the real old times back. Havent played tibia for 1.5y, just joined mastercores cuz was banned @ LoL and realized that people need some seriously real server (so do I, I guess I'm an addicted to such servers :D). I've actually given my world for bringing seriously real server so I'm gonna do it, no worries :). Actually got a good hosting machine and shit for free (min for 0,5y max. 5y, depends how I'll be doin @ university but it becomes easier and easier with every semester :D), so the donation system wouldnt even exist. Just keep your fingers crossed for my exams, that's all :).

Last edited:
It's no prob. I want seriously to bring the real old times back. Havent played tibia for 1.5y, just joined mastercores cuz was banned @ LoL and realized that people need some seriously real server (so do I, I guess I'm an addicted to such servers :D). I've actually given my world for bringing seriously real server so I'm gonna do it, no worries :). Actually got a good hosting machine and shit, so the donation system wouldnt even exist. Just keep your fingers crossed for my exams, that's all :).
Good luck, just letting you know as i owned Pandera[some shit 7.6] and it's not as easy as you think lol. Problems/bugs/problems/bugsx999999999.

Good luck, just letting you know as i owned Pandera[some shit 7.6] and it's not as easy as you think lol. Problems/bugs/problems/bugsx999999999.
ur hoodnasty? u piece of shit

I've used to own servers when half of this community used to wear nappies. Haven't hosted a sql yet, but It wont be a prob :D.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back