• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

EliteOTs gone for now, but not forever. Public announcement.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I loved your server man, just keep it at 7.4 and work on the sequrity instead.. the server was perfect the way it was. and how about refunds for donations?..

Horrible idea never bring it back please waste of time you couldn't host a server if it was 100% completed you are to busy making problems to take donations your entire record is just crap you never apologize and claimed so much to be 'changed' but the first thing you did was take donations, promise better host, take more donations, and then sever down. Nice good work once again you deserve to be banned

Horrible idea never bring it back please waste of time you couldn't host a server if it was 100% completed you are to busy making problems to take donations
U know it was a good serv bro, u donated what 4 dollahs? Jus skip a meal and there ya go, you made it back xD

I didn't donate at all I bought it from players, its about the truth and facts. I'm not hiding from the fact that hes a scammer I knew this would happen I said that at the very beginning, he has people removing his threads when I post facts on them , really corrupt I'm noticing mods delete his posts when they have bad feedback

Last edited:
I loved your server man, just keep it at 7.4 and work on the sequrity instead.. the server was perfect the way it was. and how about refunds for donations?..

Calling mastercores 7.4 is idiotism imo.

I didn't donate at all I bought it from players, its about the truth and facts. I'm not hiding from the fact that hes a scammer I knew this would happen I said that at the very beginning, he has people removing his threads when I post facts on them , really corrupt I'm noticing mods delete his posts when they have bad feedback

yeah he scammed us all by buying a dedicated server and in return getting his whole database hacked and fucked with causing him to start from scratch again

i really feel robbed of my 2 euro

Robbydeath, are you seriously still crying about your lost boots of haste?

we don't delete posts because they have bad feedback, we delete them because they are made with an offensive or trolling intentions

Good Version of Bad Feedback said:
I'd rather not play here because of your past scams, to people that want to donate, I advise not to, at least for a while
Bad Version of Bad Feedback said:
This f#cking sh$t is the most crappiest ot eva and ur a fckng moron for trying to scam people again just gtfo and never come back and all u who play there are gonna be scammed again
(The bad example was just made up, but if I search his threads I'm sure I can find worse comments)

You can clearly see the diference between these posts, the Good Version shows the uninterest and the reason that that user does not want play on that server and people who wish to donate to be careful, the bad post says the same, but its obviously offensive and was made with the intention of creating/continuing a flaming war, the Good Version wouldn't be deleted, the Bad Version would.

*I* Can't believe some people are still willing to play *my* server. Haha, maybe *I am* not the best admin/programmer but *I am* for sure one of the smartest guy in scamming people *I* fucked you plenty times, made a reset, and took your real money for nothing. Now *I* wrote smth like "don't worry guys, in few days I will let you being fucked by me once again" and you smile and asslick *me* here like little whores

The most funny part is that just after *my* 7th fail you were swearing that you will never ever join anything made by *me* Congratz *ADMIN ME*, you are god in getting money from these children, hope soon *I* will have enough for that new car

heres quote from Erik himself....

minus my edits... I believe this is what he was trying to say

*looks at my crystal ball*
I see a flame wars here, so I'll close it before they start getting bigger!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back