• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elves VS. Orcs

What do you think?

• Awesome, I like it!

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Its Good!

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Not bad, can be better! (GIVE IDEAS!)

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Bad, dont like it!

Votes: 31 25.4%

• Total voters
We r developing slow, the project is still alive. We just need more mappers/scripters to go faster.
Right now we are done of the starter place. You start in a small place. go a lil but up. Talk to a npc, give him some food for the key so u can open the door. After u open the door u enter a cave and there u will find Elves < way or Orc > Way and chose which one u want to be by talking to the Npc

WE NEED A SPELL MAKER! A GOOD SPELL MAKER TO MAKE CUSTOM SPELLS FOR ALL VOCATION!

PS: SS Coming soon :D

So this is what u have done with 8 months?

No, But I dont rlly write everything here since nothing big is being worked one. small things
But now a mapper/spellmaker joined us and I hope we go faster

I would like to thank Zoom Iker for helping us in mapping

Shape done for today, and small temple for the first team :D

minimap
VnPLP.png

More to come soon

Making progress
CTUrm.png

Underground shape. Still alot more to do
zUAtq.png

ty Zoom Iker

How long time will this project take :O? have see this a long time here on otland now .

Ye, Mapping was dead and only scripting was going on. Now we having mapping working :D I hope not long. Beta is coming soon. Just need some more mapping first

Nope, we started few days ago. we had a map. but one of our mappers dissapered with his 50% of the map which we dont have (BlackList). He is never on OTLand or msn anymore. IDK what happened so we had to start again with a different idea. We are still working on the map just keep following :d

I am kinda looking forward to it tho, this OT reminds me a lot of Flatlanders server's back in the day, loved em' ;D

Will the server still be completed in 2012? :p haha

Maybe 2013. Few months. But Im sure BETA will be on soon. Before 2013. But maybe 2013 is the official open date I hope

Was playing around with the hex editor and here is what I came to :p
lekDN.jpg

Thanks

Minimap, We've came far. We are still working :D

blodP.png

Back