• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elves VS. Orcs

What do you think?

• Awesome, I like it!

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Its Good!

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Not bad, can be better! (GIVE IDEAS!)

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Bad, dont like it!

Votes: 31 25.4%

• Total voters
Floor6
KmlAO.png

Floor7
MydBU.png

Floor 8
6xGba.png

We are almost done, quests left :D

Cool, do you need any help? Send me a PM if you do, I can maybe script a bit for you :)

Glad yo hear that Santi. Ill PM u after I test the map and see if I need anything.
Thanks

Map is almost done, we are adding quests, details etc :D

Im working on some scripts now :D

Soon BETA

Map is almost done, we are adding quests, details etc :D

Im working on some scripts now :D

Soon BETA

Can't believe you're still working on it... But I guess I could BETA for you since I SHOULD be leaving (job corps forever) next Friday!

Thanks, Map is done. Some quests for both races added. Will take some ingame screenshot ASAP :D

Thanks to Cykotitan and Evan we are done of the outfits
Orcs can now only see and use normal Orcs outfits.
Elves can only see and use normal Elves outfits.

- - - Updated - - -

At the moment Orcs have 8 Outfits while Elves have 3
5 Outfits Available for Orcs while 3 you can gain from quests.

If anyone have more ideas for Elves outfits post em here :D

It's cool, great idea. One question...

Where are the other races that belong with these? We will have a war between vampires and ghosts (fuck vampires, tho). We gonna let the Sith take on the council without seeing any Jedi in the battle?

Orcs are Elves that were tortured into madness and despair. I can see why they would war with each other. I don't see how the races of men and dwarves aren't brought up. lol

Dwarves would be easy to add to this setup you have. Might be harder to introduce the race of men (but no one would miss them).

Also consider minotaurs.

This could be a fantastic idea... Hope I haven't sounded rude, I just like to joke.

Adding more races will just make the game boring. because we will not start with 500 players. 2 races are enough!
If we get a high amount of players we can add more races later :)

This look like species, an amazing server, you need only add more reaces only maybe 2 more like, humans and minotaurs, its an unique, each with their unique feature, but balanced.
But, its amazing :)

Did you read what I just wrote to Taurus? :p
But thanks

Back