• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elves VS. Orcs

What do you think?

• Awesome, I like it!

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Its Good!

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Not bad, can be better! (GIVE IDEAS!)

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Bad, dont like it!

Votes: 31 25.4%

• Total voters
Ok guys, the OT will contain custom sprites, custom sets, outfits, items, and systems and ofc client!

No not yet, its going slow cuz we need sprters and mappers

Yeah amazing, today i was looking for a War server and then i remembered the good times

Wowot Server

and "Species" Server

the second one it was the same idea as yours, but it have 3 Species (humans, orcs, elfs) then they add the Dwarfs and envolve species when they reach the lvl 250 ( when you evolve you loose your lvl but the vocation was stronger). however you should make the server just 2 teams, as the WOWOT in which the teams were Alliance (humans) vs Horde (orcs, elfs)... it becomes my favorite server when the species was closed. (i dont remember what server was closed first xD).

I Support your idea. Do not be afraid to take ideas from the older servers :)

you can add a KING

if the Elfs king dies ( all Elfs in pvp zones dies as well)
if the Orcs king dies ( all Orcs in pvp zones dies as well)

Different Towns

and to enter you have to go trugh secret entrances, and then kill the KING to open the doors. (as species server)

sorry for the long talk but is exiting to see what you are trying to do.

(Sorry for my English)

Last edited:
Thanks for the idea, but that would just be OP, I didnt like it, sorry :p

I don't think you should try to do custom sprites yet, it slows the project down and make it harder to update in the future. So the first version at least should work without any custom sprites.

Im not getting help in mapping, Its xxboring to map alone :p
I need a bigger team then

I remember i've played something like this...

Humans, Orcs, Elfs, Minotaurs, Dwarfs...

All races had their king to protect. PVP-E.

Don't remember name thought.

Played this among 50-60 players, like ?? years ago...

I still need more mappers, to work faster, since I got exams, so its going slow.
Any ideas are welcome. We are going to have fly/jump system. something that never have been seen on tibia, but we need a good spriter for that :p else we wont get it xD

I still need more mappers, to work faster, since I got exams, so its going slow.
Any ideas are welcome. We are going to have fly/jump system. something that never have been seen on tibia, but we need a good spriter for that :p else we wont get it xD

urgh :/, fly/jump system? LOL. and how long until this ot will be up?
also, recruit some more people then!

You can check the job app. here if u wanna apply. or if u know someone that wanna apply :)
http://otland.net/f61/elves-vs-orcs-149407/

and if anyone want to donate a peace of map that isnt released or used, and wont be released, Im glad to accept it and give credit for it!

Ok then Amiroslo, what would you like me to make? I'm not going to apply since I'm already in a project atm and I need to rest from the city I'm making. Just remember it's not going to be big or really fancy just RPG fancy.

You can do anything related to Elves/Orcs
You can make a Orcs hunt spawn, or elves hunt spawn, a nice quest or some underground hunting spawn. Or if you want I can send u my city, it needs shape :p
if u want you can add me on msn :)
[email protected]

Back