• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Elves VS. Orcs

What do you think?

• Awesome, I like it!

Votes: 61 50.0%
  • Its Good!

Votes: 20 16.4%
  • Not bad, can be better! (GIVE IDEAS!)

Votes: 10 8.2%
  • Bad, dont like it!

Votes: 31 25.4%

• Total voters
You gain skill points by leveling, each time y get lvl you gain 2 skill points! With those skill points u can add skills like HP, Mana, Magic level, Club fighting, Sword fighting etc..
Skill points will get higher on better level u get! The points wont be OP either :D
Each skills takes x points to add x amount! also u wont gain skills by attacking the monsters!
Here is ss http://i45.tinypic.com/2nkoxz7.jpg

Im also thinking that u can gain points on doing x missions from different npc's. Also maybe some events when u win!
Im not sure but maybe u can trade ur points with items/money?
Like u cant trade it with players so it wont be op. U can talk to npc, he takes from ur skills and gives u some coins for donating ur skills to him. By those coins u can buy items from a shop, those coins are not tradeable or dropable, u can sell them for money to a npc. or maybe by those coins u can buy some items which is also untradeable and undropable. U can only sell them for money!

Give me more ideas and tell me what u think about that

Its okay to make them gained by missions but not by events :) events are regularly there and people will abuse this.

and I don't agree with the last part of selling them for NPCs the skill points are for ur skills.. not for items or so, and I also think that it will be op and people can do new accs and lvl them to a small lvl then sell their points and get the coins and buy items for their imp chars + noobs who don't understand this system may sell their points and they don't even know their usage.

I agree, but those coins are not tradable, and not dropable, and he cant buy a lot of good things if he dont lvl alot. Items arent cheap either. I agree with the event part, I guess that ill remove it :p

Thanks for ur ideas

Still mapping and adding new scripts etc..
We aint got a lot of mappers
Neither a lot of scripters

We found a new team member who will help us making new custom spells :p

U should make it so it is playable, and add new features later, otherwise it will die like always :(
start small ;)

yea the disscusion thread is old 3months hes trying make a server.. what when u open that if the server die after 7days example? u would get big angry for sure ..anyway good luck tho xD

I could help you with scripts but finals are near so i don't have time.

GL, looking forward to it.

U should make it so it is playable, and add new features later, otherwise it will die like always :(
start small ;)

Well it wont be fun if it doesnt have nice features. It should contain cool and nice features from the beginning else people will quit and say it is boring!

yea the disscusion thread is old 3months hes trying make a server.. what when u open that if the server die after 7days example? u would get big angry for sure ..anyway good luck tho xD
Dont worry. I had a high exp ot with 9999999x that lasted for like 1year :p And I re opened it now xD

I could help you with scripts but finals are near so i don't have time.

GL, looking forward to it.
I understand. Same here tho :p
You can do it anytime when u have free time or even in summer :p
Add me on msn if u wanna talk or so :D
[email protected]

I've been following this threat for a while now. If you in all that time have not been able to make something playable that is fun, how are you ever going to finish this ot?

Back