• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Windows Embarking on a new endeavour. Need a few questions answered. /REQUESTS

Kibidon777

Reaction score
Hello, I currently have a higher exp 100% custom server named Kibidera.com.

I am renting a VPS from VPSLand.com for 59.99 a month, it would be 50 but I wanted Windows Server 2008 and remote access which I love. Its like my own computer with good internet connection for ALOT less than dedicated server.

Well long story short, I have the plan which is allocated 2.0GHZ Xenon Processor, 2GB RAM, and 39GB of hard drive space. My internet with this plan is currently 10mb/s down, and 10 mb/s up. I was wondering if I could host a global tibia server or anoob war server on port 7172 with my current Kibidera server running. Currently when it had max 18 players online, My upload speed was not really adjusted at all. The server is located in Atlanta, Georgia because I wanted it to be centrally located to everyone that could possibly play my server.

Summary of questions:

1.Can I host a real map server with 2GB ram, 2.0 GHz processor, 39 GB HD. (I also have 500gb monthly transfer.) This can all be upgraded too as needed. But for now, I believe that I probably could host maybe 50+ on each server pretty easily?

2.I am using Modern AAC, could anyone give me a tutorial or some quick advice on how I could have two servers to select from and have seperate ITEM SHOP and seperate high scores page (because Kibidera Custom has alot of custom items, but the real map server will be high exp and use most Kibidera potions, spells, and other settings because this server is insanely fun right now and has been completely balanced, tested, tried, and trued.

3.I was trying to make gold nuggets, well renamed to legendary gold nuggets, I was trying to make it a new currency for 1mil. Well I would like a script that will let me change that gold to 1mil...this is an easy script I know, I just cannot seem to find one by searching. It needs to change 100cc to 1 legendary gold nugget, and then change 1 legendary gold nugget to 100cc.

4.I also would like to add an NPC on Kibidera-CUSTOM, that gives you 2XP per 1 gold that you spend. So for instance, a player spends 6mil, he gets a 12mil exp boost. Higher levels could level newbie chars faster this way, and also this would make money always have a value.

5.I would like to have fellow otlanders personal opinion on what would be more successful and fun: a noob war server, or a global tibia server with actual custom spells, runes, etc.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME! I hope to see some answers soon. Love you otland.

Kibidon
Kibidera: Simply Legendary. --- LEGENDARY

1. No, It is too little ram by which the real map has to occupy more so that you do not have heavy lag is the actual map that you want to open it 2 GB
2. Modern AAC
3.Here you go "no tested" -- I understand you need changegold edit in changenuggets?
items.xml
Lua:
<item id="2157" article="a" name="gold nugget" plural="gold nuggets">
<attribute key="weight" value="10"/>
<attribute key="worth" value="1000"/>
</item>

now script.lua in data/actions/other/scripts
Lua:
function onUse(cid, item, fromPosition, itemEx, toPosition)
	if item.itemid == ITEM_CRYSTAL_COIN and item.type == ITEMCOUNT_MAX then
		doChangeTypeItem(item.uid, item.type - item.type)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, ITEM_GOLD_NUGGET, 1)
		doSendAnimatedText(fromPosition, "$$$", TEXTCOLOR_PLATINUMBLUE)
	elseif item.itemid == ITEM_ITEM_GOLD_NUGGET and item.type == ITEMCOUNT_MAX then
		doChangeTypeItem(item.uid, item.type - item.type)
		doPlayerAddItem(cid, ITEM_CRYSTAL_COIN, 100)
		doSendAnimatedText(fromPosition, "$$$", TEXTCOLOR_TEAL)
	else
		return FALSE
	end
	return TRUE
end
4. Create .XML need NPC .. edit file and use this script:
Lua:
local keywordHandler = KeywordHandler:new()
local npcHandler = NpcHandler:new(keywordHandler)
NpcSystem.parseParameters(npcHandler)
local talkState = {}
function onCreatureAppear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureAppear(cid) end
function onCreatureDisappear(cid) npcHandler:onCreatureDisappear(cid) end
function onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) npcHandler:onCreatureSay(cid, type, msg) end
function onThink() npcHandler:onThink() end
function creatureSayCallback(cid, type, msg)
if(not npcHandler:isFocused(cid)) then
return false
end

local talkUser = NPCHANDLER_CONVBEHAVIOR == CONVERSATION_DEFAULT and 0 or cid
if(msgcontains(msg, 'quest')) then
selfSay('Ok, you can started "mission"?', cid)
end
---------------------------------------------------------
if(msgcontains(msg, 'mission')) then
selfSay('TEXT', cid)
talkState[talkUser] = 1
elseif(msgcontains(msg, 'TEXT HERE') and talkState[talkUser] == 1) then
if (getPlayerStorageValue(cid,1237) > 0) then
else
if(doPlayerRemoveItem(cid, ITEMID, 1) == TRUE) then  -- Edite ITEMID for you item
setPlayerStorageValue(cid,1237,1)
doPlayerAddExperience (cid, 10000000~~)  --- edit experience..
selfSay('YOUR TEXT HERE', cid)
else
selfSay(' YOUR TEXT HERE ', cid)
end
end
return true
end

end
npcHandler:setCallback(CALLBACK_MESSAGE_DEFAULT, creatureSayCallback)
npcHandler:addModule(FocusModule:new())
5. Now.. all play Real map, don't see much people in server custom - only in Pokemon its hard create one..

Back