• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

emerald bangle = full mana for a mage

epicgunner

Reaction score
Recently i have found out that a mage and put a emerald bangle on and go from 0 to full mana for 2 cc, when pots are 1/4 a mill for everone els makeing this complete bull... a mage could bot it puting it on and off and never die... this needs to be fixxed as fast as posible... considering mages already but rape

Recently i have found out that a mage and put a emerald bangle on and go from 0 to full mana for 2 cc, when pots are 1/4 a mill for everone els makeing this complete bull... a mage could bot it puting it on and off and never die... this needs to be fixxed as fast as posible... considering mages already but rape

It's 20cc and all vocations can use it for full HP & mana.

as well as, you can use the ring to go full hp AND mana so quit ur bitching...and its 20cc to put it on, and 2 cc per 1 or 2 seconds, so it actually takes some cash, not 2 cc smart guy

lol mister smithers, first of all is this comeing from a mage becasue no point in doing it for a pally

For a pally you can use it to give 50 ML's that means you can use triple overtime.

For Knight you can use it to use Double Overtime.

might seem weird for me to be posting here, but im just browsing the new posts to help the newer people. I think what Epicgunner is trying to say if you continuously put the bangle on/off... its like a unlimited mana potion/hp it fully regens you.. It most likely needs to be removed from the game.

It also costs a LOT of cc to use therefor you need to be good at making cash to use it anyway so....

Ok, I think this is what he is trying to say.

For a pally you can use it to give 50 ML's that means you can use triple overtime.

For Knight you can use it to use Double Overtime.

^ its not "worthless" to any vocation

Considering the difficulty of dragging a ring on/off to a slot, and that it costs MORE than potions, I don't see a real problem with it.

might seem weird for me to be posting here, but im just browsing the new posts to help the newer people. I think what Epicgunner is trying to say if you continuously put the bangle on/off... its like a unlimited mana potion/hp it fully regens you.. It most likely needs to be removed from the game.

And btw wats up Justin is the original Chosen One

Back