• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

emiAAC - Laravel 4 with Bootstrap

working on player creation:

9nWVMP.png

GitHub

If you do not like the code, if it's noob-ish or w/e, you can contribute and make it better. I'm really just a beginner, so don't flame.

I'm off for the next few days, bye.

- - - Updated - - -

Live preview

Last edited:
I'm working on the highscores system, GitHub is updated every day. I'm also working on the seperate version which will include the Bootstrap 3.

Last edited:
Major update #2 was done today. I've worked really hard these few days. Only these last two hours I've had over 400+ additions and 100+ deletions. Admin dashboard is nearly done, works almost perfect. News system (viewing the news, managment, creation etc.) works perfectly. Here are the pictures:

LwEz4L.png

NUje0O.png

fl38TL.png

p-1CFd.png

gogogo

- - - Updated - - -

possible to include where u can shutdown/restart/reload server from website, also add premium points, level, edit name etc?

gogogo

- - - Updated - - -

possible to include where u can shutdown/restart/reload server from website, also add premium points, level, edit name etc?

You should make a pull request on GitHub (https://github.com/larryfour/emiAAC), and when I finish my TODO things, I'll implement it. About the premium points/shop system, it's on my TODO list. What do you mean by level? I'm currently working on managing player names, one-click ban and things like that.

like u can edit the players level instead of going to the db, same for groups etc

Yeah, it's already on my list. About the first thing you mentioned, if you wish to see this implemented make a pull request at my GitHub.

i tried to pull one but idk how, seems wired or so o.o
No clue how xd

Bootstrap everywhere :)

_
Regards,
sn3ejk

Hi guys!

I rewrote literraly all the code, started with a fresh copy of laravel and it took me some days. Added many features, I think I'll finish it to release the BETA version till September. I haven't uploaded the code to GitHub yet, I'll probably update it tonight.

Screenshots (some are blurry, idk why):

A8Q7N7.png

Txokyt.png

yqg8xi.png

BK2C7R.png

3xkfRC.png

uD8hhS.png

yin1UH.png

2KOAH.png

z4GyuU.png

C72z1K.png

fi6Za5.png

JIwBmt.png

Errors:

CbId48.png

ojDg_i.png

Last edited:
I'm impressed! You made an awesome work there and I'm sure it will be a very successfull AAC. Just awesome! Keep it up! :) :)

I'm impressed! You made an awesome work there and I'm sure it will be a very successfull AAC. Just awesome! Keep it up! :) :)

Thank you. My main goal now is to make it easy to configure for different templates.
Also, I'm planning on implementing an installation page, or even, perhaps, a bash script that'll install all the dependencies for the AAC maker.

Back