• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

emiAAC - Laravel 4 with Bootstrap

Zysen

=)
Reaction score
NOTE: I'm still learning PHP. This is my first real project, and I hope I'll get it done soon.

GitHub

If you do not like the code, if it's noob-ish or w/e, you can contribute and make it better. I'm really just a beginner, so don't flame.

Live preview

Currently no log in/register system.

A8Q7N7.png

FEATURES:

• [*=left]Simple account creation and management
    [*=left]News ticker system
    [*=left]News creation

NOTE: I'm updating the features every day.

1. [*=left]FORUM SYSTEM (not available - in progress)
    [*=left]GALLERY SYSTEM (not available - in progress)
    [*=left]LANGUAGE CHOOSER (not available - in progress)
    [*=left]ADMIN DASHBOARD (not available - in progress)

Changelog

*Mon, 22 Jul 2013 - beautified the code
*Sun, 21 Jul 2013 - slightly improved the layout, improved news creation system
*Fri, 19 Jul 2013 - template change
*Mon, 15 Jul 2013 - finished changing code, started working on the forum system
*Sun, 14 Jul 2013 - Changing code to suit Laravel 4 with Bootstrap
*Sat, 13 Jul 2013 - finished account creation page and login page
*Fri, 12 Jul 2013 - beginning

Last edited:
Why the heck does everyone uses the same button styles?

Did you (or are you going to) upload your source code to Github or other repo storage?

Are you using any framework for this?, looks nice.

Well, I started working in PHP and then I realized it's deprecated. I'm transferring all that I've done and using Rails and Twitter Bootstrap. I started learning Rails, it'll probably be slower but better,

Did you (or are you going to) upload your source code to Github or other repo storage?

When I'm done transferring, I'll create a Git repository.

Here's the work that I've done in PHP (currently changing code to suit with Rails with Bootstrap):

fMTSBn.png

jAEG7a.png

e2_zpS.png

lwpEDk.png

Well, I started working in PHP and then I realized it's deprecated. I'm transferring all that I've done and using Rails and Twitter Bootstrap. I started learning Rails, it'll probably be slower but better,
I don't believe Rails is slower than PHP. I tough Django is faster than Rails, but Rails is faster than PHP.

I don't believe Rails is slower than PHP. I tough Django is faster than Rails, but Rails is faster than PHP.

I meant that the progress of the project will be slower. Anyways, I'm busy today so there won't be any progress today. I'll post updates tomorrow.

Sorry guys to disappoint you, but I didn't change the code to suit Rails with Bootstrap. I can't bother right now to learn a new language, so I've changed all the code to suit Laravel 4 today. In a few days/weeks I'll make a github repo~ and upload the source there.

Once again, I'm sorry. I'm currently working on the forum system. I'll post the updates soon.

I had some troubles for the last two days, Laravel only accepts its own hash method (Hash::make function (BCrypt encryption)). I had to rewrite the Hash module. It's working now. I'll post updates soon.

Last edited:
How about converting to Python instead of Ruby on Rails?

I am not doing it in Ruby on Rails, I'm doing it in Laravel. I didn't have time to bother to learn a new language, so I'm doing this one in Laravel. I'll probably learn Python and make an AAC from scratch later.

Back