• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emporia 8.6x - OtLand Exclusive! <3

10mil+ views

I'm blushing :$

heeeey... take it easy!! i got your datapack 8.70... but i dont want to release for free yet like Ceejzor... uhmmm do you know thats mean "5mok3files87"??? >:) soon sooooon i will release for freeeee!! i repeat, no yet!! xD

"Currently selling a big 8.7x Project with all the new monsters, spawns, spells with cooldowns and icons!
If interested send me a pm" buuuuuuu!!!! freeeee coming soon!!

I no longer have any of these files on my pc hopefully if any of the links die, you reshare what you have and keep it passed on.
The website many of you keep asking for can be found on the website applications section.
As for the people keep asking for the 0.4 svn just donate.. its like 5$ or something not bad seeing as how much money you can make from running a simple OT.

Anyway best of wishes to all hosting this server and those who took the chance to actually understand hosting a OT instead of download/run.

If I have downloaded it , what i have to do for start server because i don't have any .exe file.

Btw, ninjahopparn.. It's like when i take exe file from other server into that one, it says it cannot load items.obt -.-

Lol? go to support board.. This guy already made enough to release this pack..

And one more thing that is weird, is that when I run with another .exe file from forgotten, with that 8.6 paid server, it says it cannot find items, what makes it work running it with premium exe filee?

DUDE, stop fking spam-.- think until you know what you need in totally & then post everything in ONE post!

Back