• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emporia 8.6x - OtLand Exclusive! <3

actually i think servers should be for free except if they are done from 0 to 100 by that person then he chooses whether to let people have it or not.

And also i really think that servers should not just be wanting to speak with the wallets of players not the players themselves because at the end its called "open tibia" not "donation tibia" or something.

Also people who keep hating this guy for leaking this version out, there are TONS of rl maps for free also he bought it with his own money so he get's the right to do anything with him, that's why i think people shouldn't be selling ots because once 2-4 people buy it and someone which bought it decides to leak it they all go and cry but actually its there fault that they bought the server from the beginning.
/Gelendizer

Can Some One Reupload The Exe and Dlls ?

[help] Fatal: OTBM LOADER- could not open the file data/world/world.otbm [help]

Looking for exe,dlls files for emporia datapack

i got emporia datapack but i want the exe and the dlls files help please it's a big problem

Can Some upload The Dlls And Exe Files To this Datapack Please |^l^|

Last edited by a moderator:
because I get this?, please help
[30/05/2012 18:28:14] > FATAL: OTBM Loader - Could not open the file data/world/World.otbm.otbm.

Back