• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

Emporia 8.6x - OtLand Exclusive! <3

I'm sorry to ruin all the people who bought it (not really) but what hard work? I'm pretty sure he only did minimal work most of it was Thunderions server, so please get off my D*ck ;)

Emporia was the fucken shitt .. Naaaa, Eternia was the fucken shitttt .. Put that shit back up 5mok3! =D.

anyone got the full server + website that he mentioned?
i would really like someone to send me the link T^T

you know i wasnt serious right? -.^
i just need the full server + web well and ceejzor didnt respond to any of my pm's..

you know i wasnt serious right? -.^
i just need the full server + web well and ceejzor didnt respond to any of my pm's..

Try to make your own server project?

First of all this isnt a FULL real-map as you all are saying. There is millions parts thats missing..
Its good to have if youre going to start a project on. Nothing else. and please to you noobs who are beging for the site. gtfu

Make your own server & site..

btw is guild war working? :eek:
mine doesnt work and dno why..
It says "has been invited to war until 50 frags",but when u try to accepct it,it says "theres not pending wars with _____"

btw is guild war working? :eek:
mine doesnt work and dno why..
It says "has been invited to war until 50 frags",but when u try to accepct it,it says "theres not pending wars with _____"

It has to be compiled with warsystem. Maybe time to read some basic tutorials..

Back